bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Life is hard  (Read 3446 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Life is hard
« on: July 26, 2012, 09:10:27 PM »

Life is hard for many of us, but much harder for others.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/opium-brides/

32 minutes long.

Gina

Re: Life is hard
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 12:51:19 PM »

That is very sad.  Here in America, they simply convince the young and old to give themselves up as sex objects by making it all look very appealing and most importantly, harmless to body and mind.  It's called the entertainment capital of the world.  Who of us haven't been taken in more times than we'd care to admit?

It's been reported that opium production has increased steadily since the war on Afghanistan began.  And why doesn't that surprise me?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/15/us-usa-mexico-guns-idUSTRE75E49N20110615

I'm not a gun owner and have no desire to be but how else will they convince dumbed-down Americans to disarm themselves?  They will say "peace and safety" when there is no peace and there is no safety in any government anywhere.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 03:32:08 PM »

there is no peace and there is no safety in any government anywhere.

Right!

Hence, the Kingdom of God IS within.... :)

How we judge and how we observe and see, can, transform into heavenly gratefulness, yet not by might nor by power....~ :)

http://www.flickspire.com/m/Share_This/LearningToDanceInTheRain?lsid=d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 07:27:26 PM »

Dear Dennis,

I've always enjoyed your down-to-earth and wise approach to things. I appreciate your ability to keep things in perspective, and how you think of others. It is an example to follow.

I thank the Lord for this!

This is not meant in a political way; soldiers in the Norwegian forces who are also in Afghanistan,
believed that they were going to create a free, peaceful country, but now they admit that the whole operation is a complete failure. According to many soldiers and locals, Afghanistan is now worse than before. This was said in another documentary I watched.

God bless you,
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

ez2u

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 05:42:28 AM »

when i see these terrible things man does to each other my heart and mind goes into prayer.  what else can be done?

« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 12:32:19 AM by ez2u »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 23 queries.