bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Christianity??  (Read 3477 times)

ez2u

Christianity??
« on: July 28, 2012, 02:33:29 AM »

I was in Chick fil a  today and sitting in back of me was 3 men of the ministry speaking rather rudely with no form of Godliness about people in their congregations.  It was horrible to hear their crude remarks.  I spoke up and addressed them on their attitudes about the congregation that God had given them.  One man was rude to me and said we'd done no wrong.  So i explain to them their wrong  they were quiet and shortly left.  I was on facebook tonight and one christian sister commented  Jesus would have B---slap that person.  We are going down a correction road my friends in this country.  be prepared! 

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Christianity??
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 10:06:51 AM »

Hi avenger of the lord,

I hope that you realize how that explanation must have hurt, especially coming from a female who knows her scripture AND has the spirit of God. One can hope that they are chagrined and will some day in the future recall the admonition they received and benefit from it.
I would like to have been in an adjacent booth, just to observe and learn. (I'm just nosy) ::)

Isn't this just a small sample of what the lake of fire may be like when our Lord is correcting and teaching righteousness to the rest of humanity?
Indianabob
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.