bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank you all!  (Read 3129 times)

newgene87

Thank you all!
« on: July 30, 2012, 06:07:18 PM »

Sending this as a testimony report; God has truly turned my life around. The past 6 years has been filled with depression and guilt mixed with "ever learning" yet seriously denying the power thereof. I was your typical "Christian" clothed with religious junk and holier than thou attitude, yet with major skeletons chilling in my closet. From dark times, lonely times, hopeless days, and a false religious mindset --- I was truly lost. But, but but.... God and his timing of working all things in my life, has opened my mind and gave me a new heart to see these truths the way I should! This last year till now has been my serious journey on this site and intimacy with God that I can say: I am NOW finally living without chains, burdens, bondage, condemnation, and in darkness. Its amazing...All of Rays teachings of --- "The Myth of Free Will", "keeping the sabbath", "did James and Paul contradict", "worship", and "by grace through faith" has been the cornerstone and foundation of my spiritual life and I am now FREE. today I was just looking back and noticing where I am in my spiritual journey; and I can tearfully say, "SURELY His Goodness and Mercy followed me all the days of life..." (Psa 23:6) - truly, "His goodness led me to repentance" (Romans 2:4) - and "the father drew and dragged me to Christ" (John 6:44) and now that I've learned the truth and still learning the truth, it has set me free! (John 8:32). And I am free indeed; and only by His grace, and prayer in Him, I will "stand fast in that liberty where Christ makes me free.." (Galatians 5:1). All who prayed or prays for me; thank you! I praise God for this site, the teaching here, Ray, His audios, videos, the forum, the moderators, and all the many members who share the light that Christ shines through them. THANK YOU ALL AGAIN AND AGAIN. I wish i couldve met Ray, I praise God for his wisdom and his teachings. They dwell in me that now, on my personal reading, I SEE it all. The Scriptures are truly ONE. When I first heard that audio, I didn't know what ray was talking about; and that was 5 years ago when i heard that audio. Yes they are one, God is one; it all makes sense. Again, thank you and I hope this praise report and strengthen someone else

You little little brother
Eugene

Gina

Re: Thank you all!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 12:38:49 AM »

It's always exciting to see someone get so much relief and joy from all the good news. :)  It's good to have you here, Eugene.  You have a sweet energy about you. 

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 02:35:05 AM »

It's been good to hear, Eugene.  There's not only more ahead for 'us' already here, but more ahead for those yet to come.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 12:22:37 PM »

Fantastic Eugene!

Praise God for your testimony! It made me so happy to hear you say that you are FREE!

God bless you.
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

Ian 155

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 01:05:48 PM »

refreshing Eugene,

God continues to bless

space.ace.jase

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 08:04:54 PM »

Thanks for sharing Eugene I always like reading uplifting stories like this.

I would also like to add to what you said about the wonderful job the all the people who keep BT up and running and to all the mods who keep this forum running smoothly with all your wise words and support.  :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 22 queries.