bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: yesterday was interesting  (Read 3163 times)

ez2u

yesterday was interesting
« on: July 31, 2012, 06:57:25 AM »

this happen to me yesterday  the Lord works in strange ways  or so it seems

my car broke and i drove my husband truck to the bank while driving out from the bank i turn on the radio. it was a Christian station cross-roads? the broadcaster started blasting Obama and asking for caller i called in and got though immediately. what i said was' there is no political party in DC only corporate America, what corporation is going to be on top. all these issue we are fighting over is thrown us off. we need to fight for our freedoms that we are losing not each other. each year we are losing more and more freedoms and we need to fight this" i went on and said a few more things and stop then hung me up and the announcer just started to cry out we need to seek the Lord Jesus to help us we need to pray and only Jesus can help us. I turn off the radio. when i got to the shop i told my husband about this and he said what radio did you turn on? I said the one in the truck he said " ITS BEEN BROKEN FOR OVER A YEAR NOW"

I am not trying to get political so please no political blasting  I hate it  just look at what happen.

AwesomeSavior

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: yesterday was interesting
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 09:18:42 PM »

Praise the Lord, indeed   :)

gmik

Re: yesterday was interesting
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 06:32:58 PM »

wow
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.