bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: are there any discussions on why the "fall"was allowed  (Read 18855 times)

eagle

Re: are there any discussions on why the "fall"was allowed
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2012, 08:29:03 PM »

Hi Mark

eagle,the flaming sword is Jesus Christ.

If fire is judgement and the sword is Gods Word then by Scriptural definition the flaming sword is Jesus,and not what Mr.Strong in his unscriptural definition describes in your post eagle. Calling the flaming sword an enchantment or imaginary figure is by Scriptual definition... wrong.

Now You´re talking :) That´s all I hoped for.

Now to your slander eagle.
Nothing in my post has anything to do with slander.
Slander is defined here http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/slander
as 1.defamation
    2.a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander    against his good name.
  I never did that to you, and would never even think of doing it to you or anyone else for that matter. I do not know anything about you or  your character/good name
I just adressed your action.
Have you even read any of Rays material?

Yes I have, and agreed with all of it first time I read it, how can you not :)

May I ask how me posting a few of Rays answers on the proper use of the Strong's concordance makes me out to be a rebuking snake?
I absolutely did not call you a rebuking snake. I said "your snakelike attempt" That statement speaks of a one time action.

In love
Eagle

eagle

« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2012, 09:03:30 PM »

Hi Kat

To accuse someone of being "snakelike" falls in the category of name calling and is not allowed.
But I didn´t. Like I just wrote to Mark, I said " your snakelike attempt" That is a one time attempt/act.

In love
Eagle

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2012, 10:47:54 AM »

Tomato, tomatoe, the fact is Eagle you posted something that Mark corrected you on, he didn't use his own words he used Rays and highlighted the key points for understanding. 

You said "People are more than welcome to agree,disagree,like or dislike, or better yet: prove me wrong or right"  I think Mark did just that but you really don't mean what you say because then you tell him "your snake like attempt to rebuke me failed".  Personally I think he was spot on, but you don't have to agree you can believe whatever you want.

However Kat is right "your snakelike attempt" falls into the category of name calling.

Craig

Marky Mark

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2012, 12:35:53 PM »

Eagle, why I replied to your initial post was for reason,that,when I see the Good Name of the Lord being slandered by the use of false doctrines of men,for their own unscriptural summations,behind their own false agendas,not knowing the Truth nor giving due diligent study to that Truth,well, plainly stated,it irks the hell out of me. When we rightly divide His Truths,fruitless discussion is then alleviated.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2Ti 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

Now You´re talking That´s all I hoped for.

I'm glad the Spirit opened your understanding behind His meaning concerning the flaming sword... :)

Peace...Mark

Gina

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2012, 01:10:26 PM »

::) >:( :-X

John from Kentucky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2012, 03:46:10 PM »

Eagle, why I replied to your initial post was for reason,that,when I see the Good Name of the Lord being slandered by the use of false doctrines of men,for their own unscriptural summations,behind their own false agendas,not knowing the Truth nor giving due diligent study to that Truth,well, plainly stated,it irks the hell out of me. When we rightly divide His Truths,fruitless discussion is then alleviated.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2Ti 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

Now You´re talking That´s all I hoped for.

I'm glad the Spirit opened your understanding behind His meaning concerning the flaming sword... :)

Peace...Mark

Hey Mark,

I agreed with your original post.  I agreed with your reply to eagle.

But isn't this 2nd reply a little over the top?  Yes, I agree the flaming sword represents Jesus.  But if someone doesn't know that point, is that slandering the Good Name of God?  Can anyone really slander or cause God harm?  Do they not harm themselves?  God will bring everyone around with correct knowledge.

I don't want to cause further hurt feelings.  But I don't like to see spiking the football.  You were right.

John

Marky Mark

« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2012, 08:24:23 PM »

Hey Mark,

I agreed with your original post.  I agreed with your reply to eagle.

But isn't this 2nd reply a little over the top?  Yes, I agree the flaming sword represents Jesus.  But if someone doesn't know that point, is that slandering the Good Name of God?  Can anyone really slander or cause God harm?  Do they not harm themselves?  God will bring everyone around with correct knowledge.

I don't want to cause further hurt feelings.  But I don't like to see spiking the football.  You were right.

John

Hey John. Thanks for your post.

My second reply was more of a general thought in the matter and not solely aimed at eagle(my bad). To my own defense, my statement as quoted was "I see the Good Name of the Lord being slandered by the use of false doctrines of men". It says of men and not eagle exclusively. I did direct my statement to eagle but in all fairness I was also directing it to you,me and anyone who would slander the Name of God. Hope that clears things up for you.

You ask can anyone really slander[defame] the Good Name of God? Well yes,we all can if we subscribe to the false doctrines of babylon. If you come right down to it, should we continue in the milk of His word or go on into the mature meat? As eagle stated himself, he has read Rays material and "agrees with all of it". Should I just assume then that what eagle posted is in alignment with Scripture and Rays teachings without the due process of further investigation? Should we then subscribe to that false notion without first judging the spirit,from which it came?

As Kat previously stated  "when you present a post on this forum you have to be ready to accept any of those critical responces". When someone posts something on the forum that goes against Scripture and what Ray has taught on,should we then overlook it and have the newcomers led astray by an evil report[slander]? I do not believe that would be something the body of Christ could, or should, approve of. Correction in the body is a necessary ingredient to bring the body in line with the head.

I do not take pleasure in correcting anyone,but,when the Word of God is being slandered under the falseness,of what babylon is,well,I can not just sit idly by without at least trying to help the brethren come to a truthful understanding based on what we all have learned through Scripture, bt, and these forums.

If I may, I would like to leave you with these verse, for your meditation, and hopefully, edification also.

Num 14:35  I the LORD have said, I will surely do it unto all this evil congregation, that are gathered together against me: in this wilderness they shall be consumed, and there they shall die.
Num 14:36  And the men, which Moses sent to search the land, who returned, and made all the congregation to murmur against him, by bringing up a slander upon the land,
Num 14:37  Even those men that did bring up the evil report upon the land, died by the plague before the LORD.

Psa 31:13  For I have heard the slander of many: fear was on every side: while they took counsel together against me, they devised to take away my life.

Pro 10:18  He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool.

Peace...Mark
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 18 queries.