bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: was poison  (Read 4594 times)

ez2u

was poison
« on: August 04, 2012, 05:33:35 AM »

please pray for me as i was poison by a man who is a drunk and is staying on our business property.  He has been there for quite some time and is a very debased man.  For 12 years this man stay in a little shed like area on our business property last year I moved out several men that were taking advantage of us in not paying their rent for years.  we were quite broke and could hardly eat.  Since that time i have help clean of the property and remodel to rent out to a better quality family in one of our homes.  This man was caught stealing from us and I told him to leave.  He begged us to give him a week to find another place which we did.  Yesterday he gave me a root of a plant and told me it was edible, taste like a potatoes, and that he cooks this root.  I took a bite and became violently ill and was taken to the hospital.  It cause a chemical burn in my mouth and throat.  If I had swallowed I would be dead.  my husband is taking this man side in saying it was an accident but it wasn't as it was great evil.  I need your prayers. 

Gina

Re: was poison
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 05:42:46 AM »

Definitely.  That sounds horrible. 

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 06:49:14 AM »

I pray you will be healed, I can't imagine that someone could do this to others.
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

ez2u

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 12:58:38 PM »

well my heart is broken and i need a level head right now to move forward in my life.  I now understand the atmosphere that i have lived in and I am getting out with the Lords help.  The Bible Forum has put so much together for me in so many ways  the teaching here are truth and applicable .  They have strengthen in the Lord and set me in  His Truth.  I don't want to walk in evil  but in righteousness.  This is a serious situation life changing so thank you for your prayer they mean a great deal to me as we share our lives here may we continue to encourage each other in His Word and Faith and prayers.
 I feel like I have this treasure inside me His truth and it stands up  Peggy

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 09:25:20 PM »

well my heart is broken and i need a level head right now to move forward in my life.  I now understand the atmosphere that i have lived in and I am getting out with the Lords help.  The Bible Forum has put so much together for me in so many ways  the teaching here are truth and applicable .  They have strengthen in the Lord and set me in  His Truth.  I don't want to walk in evil  but in righteousness.  This is a serious situation life changing so thank you for your prayer they mean a great deal to me as we share our lives here may we continue to encourage each other in His Word and Faith and prayers.
 I feel like I have this treasure inside me His truth and it stands up  Peggy

Peggy, Peggy,

What you have written in this thread is painful to read.  You and I ate dinner together on the veranda in the backyard of Ray's house that Sunday afternoon after the end of the 2009 conference.  You are a nice lady with a gentle heart.  As such, you can be taken advantage of by evil people.  You said that man, in your words, was debased, a drunk, and a thief.  And you ate some unknown food he gave you?

I think you now know you must get away from such people.  Have nothing to do with them.  Break any association.  The scriptures say we are to be gentle as a dove but also as wise as a serpent.  Use the Spirit of God within you for the strength you need.  There is no more powerful force.  May God be with you and bless your way.

John

I couldn't have said it any better!

I will certainly be praying for you Peggy.

Keep us posted!

With love,

Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

ez2u

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2012, 09:40:45 PM »

yes  i must explain he lives at our shop in the back for 10 years.  my husband allowed him to live there.  Since October of last year we have been moving on some folks that seems to have collect and taking advantage of our situation.  Last week this man was caught stealing from us and was told to leave.  I went back to see if he was making progress in moving on.  We got into a discussion on aloe plants  i told him it would help his stomach.  He said he had been eating a root that tasted like a potato and went an got me a piece to eat.  He acted like he ate to but i assure you he did not for if he had he would have die.  That's went i took the bite and became extremely ill.  I have in the passed he he was not drunk talk with this man and help him to eat and gave him medicine.  but i do not associate with him.  I am anger with my husband for not dealing with him the next day.  There is a level of evil there which has been very hard for me to understand and deal with.

yes John i do remember you because you are a accountant right?  thank you for your kind words but i misled you in thinking this was someone i hung out with  not so.  sorry
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 09:47:13 PM by ez2u »

ez2u

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 05:45:18 AM »

still feeling ill from this but better.  went to my holistic doctor today   did help a little  at least i have a little more peace about my health  this is sure making me think about my life.   hair falling out from poisoning.  i have so much on my plate  it isn't funny  maybe some of you too are feeling pressured!  I know when i study the Word it helps me 

ez2u

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 12:45:26 AM »

most of the poisoning is gone but the back of my throat is still raw and sore.  The man that did this i told to leave our property and after several attempts and a little strong arming he left.  I had to do this because my husband did not.  It open my eyes up to see some truth. now I am making life changing decisions.  please kept me in your prayer that i will be clear to heard the Lord Jesus voice and the ability to walk in his way.

Gina

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2012, 01:20:57 AM »

please kept me in your prayer that i will be clear to heard the Lord Jesus voice and the ability to walk in his way.

Peggy,

That is an excellent prayer to pray and precisely what I'll ask knowing He'll hear me.  Be expecting an answer, though I can't say when.

God bless you.

Gina
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.