bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: update on husband  (Read 3886 times)

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
update on husband
« on: August 06, 2012, 11:00:54 AM »

Hi my BT brothers and Sisters,

I just wanted to thank you all for the prayers you sent up to God on our behalf. My husband Charles is going to be just fine. The Aneurysm according to his doctor is not as large as they first thought. After some more test were done on him they found that he has a large aorta to begin with and that through them off on how large the aneurysm really is.
                  He still has an aneurysm, but it is for him in size a 3. The doctor says that is not big enough for him to fix right now, but in the future it will grow in size and they will have to do the operation. Maybe in six months to a year. they really don't know for sure. Oh how I thank God for His mercy on us. It really tested my faith and I tried so hard to be strong, but I seemed to have failed many times and broke down many times begging God not to take my Charles and then I would say not my will but your will be done.
                Charles still has to have an operation on his legs for blockages. Do keep him in your prayers. I thank God for you all and I am  so glad God has lead me here among believing people. My husband don't believe the way I do. He is into Sabbath keeping and feast days and the rest of the law. I was to for ten years and God began to bring me out and I went real fast. I have been out of all of it Saturday and Sunday for 3 years. Been out of the Sabbath for 6 years. I started studying with BT in 2009 and haven't stopped.
I love the truths of the Almighty God.  thank you all again.

Virginia
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 05:21:50 AM by Dave in Tenn »

Gina

Re: Re: update on husband
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 12:50:58 PM »

Hi my BT brothers and Sisters,

I just wanted to thank you all for the prayers you sent up to God on our behalf. My husband Charles is going to be just fine. The Aneurysm according to his doctor is not as large as they first thought. After some more test were done on him they found that he has a large aorta to begin with and that through them off on how large the aneurysm really is.
                  He still has an aneurysm, but it is for him in size a 3. The doctor says that is not big enough for him to fix right now, but in the future it will grow in size and they will have to do the operation. Maybe in six months to a year. they really don't know for sure. Oh how I thank God for His mercy on us. It really tested my faith and I tried so hard to be strong, but I seemed to have failed many times and broke down many times begging God not to take my Charles and then I would say not my will but your will be done.
                Charles still has to have an operation on his legs for blockages. Do keep him in your prayers. I thank God for you all and I am  so glad God has lead me here among believing people. My husband don't believe the way I do. He is into Sabbath keeping and feast days and the rest of the law. I was to for ten years and God began to bring me out and I went real fast. I have been out of all of it Saturday and Sunday for 3 years. Been out of the Sabbath for 6 years. I started studying with BT in 2009 and haven't stopped.
I love the truths of the Almighty God.  thank you all again.

Virginia

Praise the Lord, Virginia!  Almost forgot about this because you were so quiet.  God has blessed you and Charles!  God is good.  I'm glad your worst fears weren't realized.  We will continue to lift you and Charles in our thoughts and prayers to God about his operation. 

I'm glad you're here.  You and your husband don't have to believe the same for there to be peace or for you to love him immensely.  I'm sure he must some good points.  ;) That's what's so wonderful.  :) 

YAY!

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: update on husband
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 05:24:12 AM »

I'm glad to hear this, Virginia.  I'm thankful for the passing of the emergency and for the strengthening of your faith.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

cjwood

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 02:38:18 PM »

what dave said. 

thank you virginia for letting us know about your husband. 

claudia

Duane

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 11:32:17 PM »

I am glad that prayers were answered and that things are going well for you and Charles!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 18 queries.