bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Creation Days  (Read 4076 times)

longhorn

Creation Days
« on: August 07, 2012, 12:06:29 PM »

Re-listened to Ray's audio on Creation Days and must say this is one of the most " Spiritually Eye and Ear " Opening articles on his entire site.  In the past I kind of considered this one of those articles that mabey didn't really matter that much, I mean, Creation is a fact, but does it really matter if the Earth is 6,000 yrs old, or millions and millions of yrs old?  To me there were so many other important deep " Spiritual " things Ray could have spent time on studying.  But Wow, I urge everyone to go back and listen to those audio series.  Creation period has EVERYTHING to do with the very nature of God himself.

How God operates is found in the creation days.  I was one of many who always hoped Ray's next article would be something I could really get into and take the next step maturing Spiritually, little did I know, he had already written that article.  The Creation audio series is heavy on the beef scripturally.

Humbly being Humbled

Longhorn

Gina

Re: Creation Days
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 01:01:10 PM »

That is the truth.  I'm gonna have to have another listen.

"Creation period has EVERYTHING to do with the very nature of God himself."  Do you mean in the way that God is not quick about things -- or because it shows how patient He is...?  Not sure what you mean.  Not important, I guess I'm just curious. :)

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: **Creation Days
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 02:14:52 PM »

Longhorn makes an interesting and valid point about "ages" that we know nothing of.
Satan makes trouble for us by distracting us from what is useful and important to our development of character through growth in grace and knowledge. Even interesting science, useful for our daily lives and for keeping a job, can be and often is a distraction from true faith.

Even wonder how much science the "true believers" had in the first century of Lord Jesus' teachings?
Did Paul ever mention such things as necessary for the "good" life in Christ?

Just saying, Indianabob

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 02:37:25 PM »

I'm glad, Longhorn.  We've been saying for four years that there is spiritual meat in that conference.  I'm glad you were finally ready to pull up to the table in God's timing.

I went to the conference pretty much already believing the 'facts', and it still changed my life.  Go figure. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

rsks

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 08:57:29 PM »

Funny, I am in the middle of re-listening for about the 6 th time I guess as I listen every night and every morning to Ray's audios on my ipod. 

Yes indeed....."In WISDOM God created......."  My mind was just blowing this morning listening to Ray about all that, the fact that God created the universe to create for itself (new suns, earth sprouts, etc. ) and all that was 'programmed' into the mustard seed !

I think Ray is so right on with his thought that we are just like babies in the womb now and that we will be taught MANY MANY things for a very long period of time when Christ returns.  I look soooo forward to that!

Gina

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2012, 12:07:22 AM »

You've convinced me I need to get an iPod!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 22 queries.