bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question?  (Read 4878 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Question?
« on: August 10, 2012, 03:03:37 PM »

I've got a question for the memebers, it is from a statement I made in the following post.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,9966.msg84728.html#msg84728

I have never yet found topics from any other teachers that has brought the peace or spirit of truth found in Ray's writings.

My question is this; does anyone here think by my statement that I put Ray above Jesus or Paul or John?  Does my words make you think that I think Rays teaching is more profound than the teachings of Christ or the Apostles?

The reason I ask is a past member likes to take pieces of my posts and twist the meanings of my words, but for the life of me I can't imagine anyone thinking what I said constitutes putting Ray above Christ.  If I am wrong let me know so I can edit my remarks.

Craig

John from Kentucky

Re: Question?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 03:47:44 PM »

I've got a question for the memebers, it is from a statement I made in the following post.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,9966.msg84728.html#msg84728

I have never yet found topics from any other teachers that has brought the peace or spirit of truth found in Ray's writings.

My question is this; does anyone here think by my statement that I put Ray above Jesus or Paul or John?  Does my words make you think that I think Rays teaching is more profound than the teachings of Christ or the Apostles?

The reason I ask is a past member likes to take pieces of my posts and twist the meanings of my words, but for the life of me I can't imagine anyone thinking what I said constitutes putting Ray above Christ.  If I am wrong let me know so I can edit my remarks.

Craig

When I read your statement, I understood you to be referring to human religious teachers of modern times.

mharrell08

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 03:50:45 PM »

Same for me from what JFK said.

longhorn

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 04:39:53 PM »

I know that I for one in the past have made statements that probably I would not have made if " Pride " were not such a dominating characteristic of my flesh.  Without Moderation this site would not last a day.  Part of my maturing process is learning to be greatful for the TRUTHS I am learning from Ray's teachings.  All of the Moderators on this site do a GREAT JOB of doing the one thing that keeps ALL OF US ON TRACK, and that is keeping each and every post of each and every topic in-line with Ray's articles.  If I have to be corrected or redirected at times, I'm the benificiary of it. 

P.s
For all you people that can type fast and know how to do all the " Link " posting and paraphrasing and all that fancy computer stuff........ I hope you stub your toe on something and hurts really bad for a little while.

Longhorn

Kenneth Clark

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 05:06:37 PM »

I understood it to mean the religious teachers of today as well.

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2012, 06:42:33 PM »

Thanks, nobody else need reply anymore unless you have a different view. We'll just chalk it up to an unhappy former member.

Craig

the truth

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2012, 11:21:50 AM »

Hello Craig

I to felt you meant the teachers of today.Were I do believe that some do put to much of a lofty status on Ray. Because its the Spirit of God that worked through Ray and he would be the first to tell you that.And I believe Ray would NOT want to be uplifted in that way.Because some are of Apollos and some are of..etc.But as longhorn shared we have to have moderators to keep watch over the sight.With that being said and with the understanding of rules and all things considered.Unfortunately we are still subject to some of the hindrances of the church on the corner.That try to protect their doctrines and have rules to make sure that happens.And if it don't its the right foot of fellowship..So I write this with the hopes its received in respect of ..my..thoughts.In which I am for sure not to win a election of men.... thank God!So just to make clear what ...I...think of Ray and the Spirit teachings through Ray.As I have shared for those who really know me.... IF...we where allowed hero's Ray would be at the top of the list.But it wasn't Ray who removed the veil from my eyes it was the Spirit of God working through Ray!Cant God make a donkey talk or is that spiritual?If everything is spiritual how will we ever really reign in a kingdom and most importantly fullfill God word.Hope this don't turn into world war three like it would with the Baptist and church of Christ...etc.Thanks for the op pertunity to share my thoughts on the matter.Jerry

onelovedread

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2012, 11:56:57 AM »

You said it best:

"There is so much more to do with our time, we can study, or more importantly strive to live a life of Christ in us.  If we became that type of example there would be very little to debate.... God has controlled where it is and where it will go..."

Craig, if you thought Ray's teaching is more profound than the teachings of Christ or the Apostles, you could not have made those statements. If we thought you did, most of us would not be a part of this forum.

That's good enough for me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.