bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Day of Deliverance  (Read 2697 times)

newgene87

New Day of Deliverance
« on: August 11, 2012, 07:14:19 PM »

So i just had to share this. For the past 3 days, ive read for the 1st time Ray's papers on "Sheol translated Grave" and "Sheol translated Hell" and might I say....AMAZING AMAZING AH-MAZE-ZING! It was great Ray went through EVERY scripture that used Sheol and then to explain most of their meaning....it was truly amazing. Because of it's length, and i'm in the process of moving, it's taking me time to read it but i can say, what a blessing. So my testimony for anyone else who hasnt gotten to the point in reading those (in you probably have, i'm the slow one) - it's another world of understanding. Like How could translaters really screw with the new testament usage of Hades/Sheol/Grave/Hell???????! especially

"O death, where is thy sting? O GRAVE (hades), where is thy victory" (1 Corinthians 15:55)

they translate that as grave but ALL the other times they translate it hell??? LOL oh but, "o HELL, WHERE IS YOUR VICTORY?" would destroy their eternal torture theory. lol. Im even more thankful God caused me to stumble upon this site and to never lose awareness of it. And Ray NAILS the teaching on Hell, Sheol, Grave, death, etc etc etc. I'm still reading but i had to stop and give God the glory and this site some appreciation. Thanks to you all for prayers on my journey!

ez2u

Re: New Day of Deliverance
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 06:46:21 PM »

The Lord surely place us here to learn  Thank you Jesus
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 17 queries.