bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank you all  (Read 4102 times)

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Thank you all
« on: August 11, 2012, 07:59:24 PM »

Hi everyone, I just want to thank ya'll for the warm welcome, it is greatly appreciated. I know I have someone to talk to now and it feels great. I can't talk to my family because we messed their minds up a long time ago. My son tells me he is confused now because of what I use to believe and what I believe now. My daught is married to a sabbath keeper that we brought into the fold when I was there. She cried when I told her I didn't believe the same way anymore, but they don't seem to want to know how I came to understand the way I do now.
               I came to understand because I wanted to know why people believed the way they believed. That meant I have to study for myself and ask God to give me  what he wanted me to have. I came out of sabbath faith and went back into sunday faith for a little while and knew that was not where i needed to be, so I stopped going anywhere. I brought my sister out with me who was also a sabbath keeper due to our understanding at the time. She now believes in the saviour of the world and He will save the whole world in His time. I have two more boys and they are just out there doing their thing. Please keep them in your prayers. My youngest son don't know for sure if there is a God because some man wrote the Bible. I know he is just confused as well but he was not raised that way.
             Thanks for listening. I do have a question. Will we go back to keeping sabbath and feast days in the Kingdom age? The word seems to imply that we will. That was one of my husbands problem that if they did it in the o.t. and at the end of the age why not now?
 I know that it is Spiritual now, but he hasn't gotten that far yet. Thank you again virginia

acomplishedartis

Re: Thank you all
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 03:28:17 AM »

Hi Virginia.

I sympathize with you regarding not be able to talk with relatives about important spiritual subjects.

Sometimes, even if you would have the ability to convince them on certain subject, if it's not their appointed time, they will forget about what they have learned very soon, or somebody else will come and teach them other wise and they will believe it. Also, even with the knowledge of the salvation of all we can still be carnal minded.

For your post. It seems to me that you really care for looking for truth. I guess that is the best starting point. And even that strong desire is a gift of God.

I would suggest that you keep your believes for your self for a   t i m e  , until you can be able to see always your closer ones from a wider perspective : according with what will be of them after God purify them,         while taking on account their human nature, I mean that they have a very weak heart by design,          and also their past, the experiences that have lead them to the place where they find themselves now while remembering the time in history where they are meant to live now.

wish the best for you

« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 12:54:57 AM by Moises G. »

Gina

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 05:44:58 AM »

Hey there again, Virginia.  Love it when God blesses us with new additions - sisters and brothers.   :)   

She now believes in the saviour of the world and He will save the whole world in His time. I have two more boys and they are just out there doing their thing. Please keep them in your prayers. My youngest son don't know for sure if there is a God because some man wrote the Bible. I know he is just confused as well but he was not raised that way.

God is good.  He gives us just what we need when we need it -- in your case, your believing sister.  I sure will pray for your sons -- and that He give you peace and the continued open dialogue between you and your youngest son.  God gives us resistance from those who are closest to us; to make us dig our heels in further.  God knows exactly what He's doing -- He doesn't fool me!  ha! ;)

Thanks for listening. I do have a question. Will we go back to keeping sabbath and feast days in the Kingdom age? The word seems to imply that we will. That was one of my husbands problem that if they did it in the o.t. and at the end of the age why not now?   I know that it is Spiritual now, but he hasn't gotten that far yet. Thank you again virginia

You are welcome.  Pleasure to read your post.

Re your questions.  Will we go back to keeping the sabbath?  That's a shadow of better things to come.  Keeping the sabbath?  Didn't those Seventh Dayers' ever teach you all that Jesus Christ is our Sabbath rest?  How on earth did they forget that!?  LOL   When we understand the Sabbath the correct way it's so easy to see:  No, we don't keep the Sabbath (Christ).  He keeps us.  Tis true.  What a relief, huh?  (pun intended!)

What I'm about to say next isn't to rag on your hubby Charles; just putting this in the right perspective: 

You say your Charles believes that the feasts will be kept in the Kingdom age?  Does he also believe children who disobey their parents in the "kingdom age" should be stoned?   

James 2:10 For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become accountable for ALL of it.

See what I'm saying?

:)

« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 05:48:49 AM by Gina »

Duane

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 10:30:14 PM »

Viriginiabm--I will tell you from year's of experience that it isn't "the world" who will persecute you,  It is family and "believers".  The "world" doesn't care about your beliefs but the 'religious " do and they WILL condemn you!  Your "Lake of Fire" could very well be on earth!  Hang in there--we are "there for you"!
In Christ,

Duane

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 11:24:40 PM »

Hi Duane,thanks for the kind words and encouragement. I am glad to be apart of the fold here. My family don't persecute me about what i believe, they just want talk to me about it in detail. I get sort of nervous trying to talk to them because all of them are sabbath keepers and I know why they believe the way they do, but I came to understand that the commandments are spiritual not physical, but they are still in the physical/spiritual and you can't have it both ways. I'm a little protective over Rays articles, I guess I don't want anyone talking bad about him because I know in my heart  he teaches the truth.  Well God bless you my Brother. Virginia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 22 queries.