bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Col-2-13-17  (Read 9933 times)

Kenneth Clark

Re: Col-2-13-17
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2012, 06:21:32 PM »

The Pharisees today have 2 Torahs.  The written Torah was Moses Law and the Oral Law was man made rules added to the Torah by the Pharisees.  Example...washing of the hands.  Matthew 23-3 should read "whatever HE say (Moses) do and practice" not THEY.  The Pharisees made it difficult to follow the law with all of their Oral Law rituals, and traditions.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 06:28:28 PM by Kenneth Clark »

the truth

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2012, 06:31:59 PM »

Hello,everyone

1.John: you say...Now, there are scriptures that indicate when Jesus returns and rules the nations that there may be a restoration of the physical Temple and Old Covenant practices including the Feast of Tabernacles.  However, it will be for carnal, unconverted people to guide them to the worship of the true God. to this I say.... Amen!

And as per my last post my thought process.

Also...I have not been as clear as I may have should have been because of the teaching rules.

2.Dave,First of all I have NOT seen you answer my question ...Which is this....Will Christ fullfill this Scripture????

lk 24:44  And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Will he Dave?....or has he already?If he has already then you have some explaining to do even though you say you dont teach.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
a
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2012, 06:59:33 PM »

Guys, with respect I always cringe a little when a thread starts with "Was unable to find were Ray might have taught on this". 

Ray has taught on this, though he may not have explicitly answered your theological question.  Theological?  Yes, because I do not see the term "oral law" in Scripture anywhere, except that some recited the law orally for the people.  Somehow, I don't think that's what you are talking about.

I've posted all I can find (and that's not the end of it) concerning whether or not New Covenant believers are to keep physical rituals, festivals, days, sabbaths, etc.  If you find fault with Ray on this, you must also find fault with Paul and the rest of the Elders and Apostles, including James.  If that is not your point, then I apologize.

He's also taught on the difference between the Old and the New covenants, the difference between carnal and spirtual observance, and many other 'topics' that AT THE VERY LEAST touch on these issues.

THIS FORUM IS FOR DISCUSSING WHAT RAY HAS TAUGHT, NOT FOR RELIGIOUS DEBATING.

If I am misunderstanding your point, please understand that I am not here to understand your point. 

Unless we can find somewhere that EXPLICITLY answers your curiosity, this thread is closed.  If we do, it will be opened again.  In the meantime, consider all that Ray HAS taught...or don't.   

« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 07:06:08 PM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

mharrell08

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2012, 07:27:30 PM »

newgene
AMEN THAT!...We can only keep the TRUE Torah IN Christ who came to FILL FULL the Law of Moses - which was originally GIVEN BY GOD. So Christ, IS THE TRUE TORAH

No, Christ is not the 'true torah'. I know this thread is locked, but that comment could not slide by. Read more from the site to avoid these trivial debates.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.