bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help?  (Read 5408 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Help?
« on: July 24, 2006, 03:56:28 PM »

Ray,

I am having a very difficult time. I hope you can shed some light. In one of my emails to you I spoke of leaving the Catholic church after almost 30 years. I believe this was Gods WILL for me. I clearly heard him. Do you believe this is possible? The second question I have for you. What are your feelings about Judas who turned Jesus in? Was this meant to be? Was this another plan that had to play out in order for Gods eternal plan in life to be fulfilled? I hope I have made myself clear. I am struggling with where I belong? I have found NO place in any church I go to.

God Bless you always in ALL ways,
Cassie

Dear Cassie:
There is no way that I can speak with authority on what you thought you heard. Of course Judas was prophesied to betray Jesus. It was all part of God's plan before the foundation of the world.  I appreciate you situation as far as finding a church to go to. All of God's Elect are pretty much in the same situation. We are the salt of the earth, and as such, we are scattered and not usually found in big clumps. You can join our Discussion Forum at the bottom of our home page and converse with like-minded Believers, and possibly even find someone who lives near to you.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 22 queries.