bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Two health tips  (Read 5416 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Two health tips
« on: August 24, 2012, 05:36:21 PM »

About three months ago I had oral surgery then I started feeling really bad.

I was light headed all the time, dizzy, very tired, and had headaches. It was really hard to work.

I associated the problem with the surgery so I went my MD then to a eye, nose, throat doctor. But everything was good.

About three in the morning that night I was up and wondering what was wrong with me! Then I remembered my ex-wife telling me a few day before how she could smell mothballs in my bedroom.

I got up and looked it up: http://www.epa.gov/ttn/atw/hlthef/naphthal.html and there was all my symptoms.

I cleaned out all the mothballs from my closet and have been feeling a little better each day. It takes a few months to get completely over it.

While trying to get over the above problem I came upon this link to kill any infection that may have been causing the problem.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CD9XGC/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00

It did not help with that problem but my high-blood pressure has disappeared by taking this high dose of vitamin C.

This vitamin C is different because it all gets past your stomach.

I have a sensitive stomach and I can take this stuff on an empty stomach first thing in the morning with no problems.

The only downside is now I'm back to being a salt addict.

ez2u

Re: Two health tips
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 01:24:11 AM »

a natural remedy for your closet is cedar you can purchased cedar panels cheap at home depot and replace your base boards if you don't want cedar closet walls. another excellent fighter for infections fungus and viral is  good old garlic.  the breath problem can be resolve  there are a lot of natural remedies at whole foods

Gina

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 01:49:59 AM »

While trying to get over the above problem I came upon this link to kill any infection that may have been causing the problem.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CD9XGC/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00

It did not help with that problem but my high-blood pressure has disappeared by taking this high dose of vitamin C.

This vitamin C is different because it all gets past your stomach.

I have a sensitive stomach and I can take this stuff on an empty stomach first thing in the morning with no problems.

The only downside is now I'm back to being a salt addict.

Thanks.  It's getting rave reviews.   Never saw this supplement before today.  It's been interesting researching it. 

I'm glad that you got to the bottom of the problem and at least you're starting to feel better.   

Samson

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 01:18:35 PM »

Dennis,

Not surprised to hear about your success with Vitamin C. I had a friend who also was a Chiropractor that said Vitamin C in large doses provides an Anti Biotic affect. It fights infection, builds up Collagen on the Arterial Walls of the Cells. Someone told Me if you couldn't afford to purchase Vitamins and you had to pick only one you could afford, Vitamin C is the one you should get.

I took a Bodily rest from all supplements to give my Body time to rest & detoxify, but still take My Vitamin B complex with 500mg of Vitamin C, their water soluble, so my Body will excrete whatever it doesn't need.

Dennis, What is the type & source of Your Vitamin C that avoids irritating your Stomach. Anyway, good riddens to the Mothballs, hate the way they smell. Hope things continue to improve for you in this health concern.

Kind Regards, Samson.

Gina

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 04:26:16 PM »

Dennis, What is the type & source of Your Vitamin C that avoids irritating your Stomach.

Samson, I thought it was Ester-C, but here are the ingredients in that C supplement:

Calories 10   Calories from Fat 10
Fat 1 gram   1.5%*
Saturated Fat   0%*
trans Fat   †
Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate) 1,000 mg   1,666%
Essential Phospholipids (EPL) 1,000 mg
A proprietary blend of Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylethanolamine, Phosphatidylinositol (from soy lecithin)
   †
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established

Other ingredients: water, alcohol 12% by weight (as a natural preservative).

I can't take soy lecithin because of the estrogen in it.  I'm going to look for another type along these lines.  Sounds promising.

Gina

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2012, 04:31:47 PM »

Sodium ascorbate is buffered with Bicarb.  (Similar to "Emergen-C")

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2012, 05:17:07 PM »

This vitamin-C is encapsulated and gets past your stomach acid which makes it many times more effective.

Most of regular vitamin-C gets destroyed in your stomach.

I have a friend who gets massive vitamin-C injections.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2012, 05:56:55 AM »

Vitamin B complex (all the B's) will help extinguish both sugar and salt cravings. Better to take it in tonic form.

Zinc is the metabolism catalyst to Vit C. Without it, the Vit C is not effective.....~ :)

Gina

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2012, 01:15:38 PM »

Both of which I have, Deb.  That's really good to know.  Never heard that before.

We do need some salt -- the good kind like sea salt that hasn't be stripped of all its minerals, not the bad kind or pure white table salt (sodium chloride) that's been stripped of them.

cjwood

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2012, 12:39:46 AM »

We do need some salt -- the good kind like sea salt that hasn't be stripped of all its minerals, not the bad kind or pure white table salt (sodium chloride) that's been stripped of them.

when i read the above section of your post gina, it made me think of the elect.  the elect are the salt of the earth, i.e. the salt of the peoples of the earth.  the salt of the sea of humanity.  the sea salt...

ok, now back to the main subject guys.   :)

claudia

Gina

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2012, 01:48:53 AM »

Makes sense to me.  I like that Claudia.  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 24 queries.