bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: If I hear one more person say...  (Read 18042 times)

Abednego

Re: If I hear one more person say...
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2013, 11:18:28 AM »

I was telling a friend just today that we have to experience both evil and good in order to be conformed into the image of Christ.  She replied that

We have the authority to rebuke the devil (and all his evil machinations)

Btw, Is there a scripture to support that?

It never worked for me in Christendom.  I thought it was all hocus-pocus.  Am I wrong?  Is it a part of spiritual warfare like casting out demons?  Ray did talk about casting out demons and many people have experienced it, both the indwelling and casting out.

Mat 16:23

But he turned , and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan

1Jn 4:17

Herein is our love made perfect , that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is , so are we in this world.

It never worked for you because churchianity tries to turn this into a magic formula.  Does it work?  ABSOLUTELY!

But according to the will of God not at our every whim.

Jesus spoke the words of the Father not according to what he wanted or thought things should be.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 02:39:01 PM by Abednego »

AwesomeSavior

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: If I hear one more person say...
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2013, 02:23:52 PM »

Jude verse 9 states that Michael the archangel also said, "The Lord rebuke you" in dealing with Satan and the body of Moses.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.