bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: my son  (Read 4436 times)

ez2u

my son
« on: August 24, 2012, 04:56:10 AM »

my son who is mentally ill became very ill this last month and we had to go down and ex parte him today.  It was very painful  you have to go down to the clerk of court fill out paper work and if you have reasonable cause  a judge signs an order to have them pick up and taken to a crisis center. 
so guess what time the officers came to our door to take our son  12:36 am.  woke us up in the dead of night to take him.There is no decency left in this country!  our hearts are aching for this son and this happens.

Gina

Re: my son
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 05:05:17 AM »

That's very sad, Peggy.  Is it possible they took him at that odd hour to keep down the potential of him harming someone... for everyone's own safety...  ?

ez2u

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 01:12:30 AM »

Gina thanks for the king words  no i put on the report he was gentle and wouldn't resist going .  Its the police here.  we have been name one of the worst areas in the country to have any concern for the mentally ill or poor  homeless ect...  seems like God is constantly stripping me.

Gina

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 01:34:44 AM »

I know what you mean.  I was thinking about you today.  First that man who poisoned you and this with your son being gone.  When will you be able to visit your son?

ez2u

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 11:54:15 PM »

well felt like i needed to update my post.  My son was place in a group home  it was pretty hard for me mainly because we had been under a lot of strain the last 6 months with him living here and not taking his medication.  the people here that know me, the old timers,know i am not much on medication but herbal healing  but this time it was a means to an end which was needed.  what am referring to is medicine. This has put a strain on our whole family once again please pray for us.  After losing our first son this was hard to let go we had a few melt downs.  thanks family for your support and prayers

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 02:45:27 AM »

praying for God's tender mercy, and healing comfort to saturate your heart and home peggy.

claudia

Gina

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 03:04:52 AM »

I'm praying for your family to find the resources and finances and most importantly the peace to accept certain things that are beyond your control (the meds).  I hope God gives you the strength you need to get through all this.  Sounds like you all have a lot of pain and still need to heal from the loss of your elder son.  That's very sad, Peggy. 

ez2u

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2012, 10:19:04 AM »

WE went to visit our son and refurnish the thread barren home with used but nice furniture. I have been blessed with friends that have an outlet store here that gives all donations away free.  He yell and raged at us again calling us a lot nasty things and order us out of the home. Our crime was we took the table into the front door instead of the back.  I seem to be in a depression its' deepening  need your prayers.  Its hard to understand that God is shutting this door for us right now with our son but He is.

Gina

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2012, 11:58:06 AM »

I am praying for you and your family Peggy.  For some of us, all we can do is pray and trust God will take care of our children and keep them healthy or restore their health.  We're going through a bit of that with our father--wants no one around; no one can do anything right or satisfy him and he's old and requires assistance.

I imagine your son isn't very happy with you for going in ex parte.  Doesn't sound like you had much choice, and I know you told the court he's gentle, but Peggy, he doesn't sound very gentle -- yelling and raging at you for that -- that's very sad.  I'm sorry you had to experience that.   I realize that's what mental illness causes a person to do, but where does his mental illness stem from, Peggy?  Do you mind sharing that if you know and it's not too personal? 

ez2u

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2012, 12:37:21 AM »

Gina what I  understand about the brain of an mentally ill person is  chemically off balance. Tryptophan  is one of the major chemical that they have too much of or not enough depending.  here is a little research:

tryptophan is an essential amino acid. This means that it cannot be synthesized by the organism and therefore must be part of its diet. Amino acids, including tryptophan, act as building blocks in protein biosynthesis. In addition, tryptophan functions as a biochemical precursor for the following compounds (see also figure to the right):

Serotonin (a neurotransmitter), synthesized via tryptophan hydroxylase.[8][9] Serotonin, in turn, can be converted to melatonin (a neurohormone), via N-acetyltransferase and 5-hydroxyindole-O-methyltransferase activities.[10]
    Niacin is synthesized from tryptophan via kynurenine and quinolinic acids as key biosynthetic intermediates.[11]
    Auxin (a phytohormone) when sieve tube elements undergo apoptosis tryptophan is converted to auxins.[12]

The disorders fructose malabsorption and lactose intolerance cause improper absorption of tryptophan in the intestine, reduced levels of tryptophan in the blood[13] and depression.[14]

In bacteria that synthesize tryptophan, high cellular levels of this amino acid activate a repressor protein, which binds to the trp operon.[15] Binding of this repressor to the tryptophan operon prevents transcription of downstream DNA that codes for the enzymes involved in the biosynthesis of tryptophan. So high levels of tryptophan prevent tryptophan synthesis through a negative feedback loop and, when the cell's tryptophan levels are reduced, transcription from the trp operon resumes. The genetic organisation of the trp operon thus permits tightly regulated and rapid responses to changes in the cell's internal and external tryptophan levels.

Probably caused from a lack of absorption of niacin.  Its not demonic   although their minds are in a weak state with little control of the Adamic nature.
 You made a point that it I contradicted myself and so i did.  Yes Josh was raging with anger  and you are right he wasn't gentle.  He was in the past but snot now thank you for showing me this.  I really appreciate your words.. peggy
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 12:42:43 AM by ez2u »

Gina

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2012, 02:10:54 AM »

That explains a lot! 

My niacin supplement acts a lot like my GABA (gamma amino buteric acid), but I don't like taking GABA because it increases my appetite and has similarities to HBP meds (it makes me bloated -- niacin does not).

I never heard of Auxin before. 

So I hear that he may have an over- or under-abundance of Tryptophan and you're not sure which it is?  Is that correct?  I wonder what you could do if his illness stemmed from too much tryptophan?  Does he drink a lot of milk?  Or is he a picky eater?

Oh well, I sure am glad to read that it is well with your soul these days.  Obviously you've done some deep meditating / talking with God lately.  That's what I was praying for Peggy.  I'm thrilled to hear the praise report.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 18 queries.