bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Praise  (Read 5785 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Praise
« on: July 24, 2006, 04:00:50 PM »

Brother Ray,
         I like your site, Praise the Lord... I'm sure you ticked off many people in Christendom. Good Job.
    I agree with your "aions" study & Eternal punishment docs, Look at John 3:16 the unbelievers just Perish period
    end of story.  I realize you may not agree but Its does no good to just proclaim all scripture is Holy blindly.
    Look at Good & Evil they are two serparate attributes or entities but can we be in Christ & in Satan at the same time, No nor can we be saved by the Law or Faith. Its just Faith only.  Look at what Paul says:

Whoever obeys even one Old Testament law for salvation or spirituality is fallen from grace.

"Christ is become of no effect unto you, whoseover of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace" (Gal 5:3,4).

Christ is of no benefit to whoever obeys even one Old Testament law for salvation or spirituality.

"If ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing." (Gal. 5:2)

"Christ is become of no effect unto you, whoseover of you are justified by the law"

(Gal. 5:3).

My Question deals with the Evil in the Old Testament, now I know God created Good & Evil as you stated,
    & the Importance of the Old Testament Revealing Christ symbolically thru the Traveling Tabernacle of Moses & other Truths & prophecies but this is not what the Question is nor is it about the New & Old Covenants. Christ Never taught Kill you Neighbors, nor would he ever to do it. God doesn't change. There is hundreds of similar Evil examples
    and I'll include a several docs for you if you need more examples on Evil.

Kill Your Neighbors

(Moses) stood at the entrance to the camp and shouted, "All of you who are on the LORD's side, come over here and join me." And all the Levites came.  He told them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel , says: Strap on your swords! Go back and forth from one end of the camp to the other, killing even your brothers, friends, and neighbors."  The Levites obeyed Moses, and about three thousand people died that day.  Then Moses told the Levites, "Today you have been ordained for the service of the LORD, for you obeyed him even though it meant killing your own sons and brothers. Because of this, he will now give you a great blessing."  (Exodus 32:26-29 NLT)

The Question is about the Wisdom of the Jews & Christendom calling these Evil verses inspired when,
     this is Stupidity ? I hear all the time Every Word in scripture is Holy Inspired by God. O'really spare me.
    When clearly Weeds grow in with good seed even in the original scripture. I know the verse "All scripture is
    inspired" Take a look around this World "God created Everything & is Sovereign but does it Look like a
    Perfect World, Are the Scriptures Perfect they are written by Sinners ?  Anything man does is Questionable. 

There is no way being in Christ you can believe what God supposedly did in the Old Testament regarding treatment
    of the others, now I'm not a left wing liberal at all, but I'm not stupid enough to believe, Murder, Rape, Slavery & all other
    Evil is Holy Inspired when Christs teachings commanded us to Love God & your Neighbor as yourself, Love your Enemy, ect Since God never changes. The Truth was always there. Christ does not Torture or injure anyone, Name one person while Christ was here that he injured or Tortured, None I know of. 
    He Saves thats it, He is the Savior of the World.   

Man is a sinner he can't stop sinning thats why the warning not to add to or take away from the scripture.

Some things to Ponder:

Abraham had the greatest Faith of all:
     Did he have any scriptures or a Bible ? No
     Did he have a Church to go to ?   No

The hardest thing to do is "Love your Enemy"

now I support Bush & Israel Removing the Hizballah so does that make me a Hypocrite ? 

God Bless you,
          Roger

Dear Roger:
    Your email is entirely too long and rambling. Jesus is the same yesterday (as the God of the Old Testament) and today (as our Lord and Saviour) and tomorrow (when he will once again "make war in righteousness" and pure out His WRATH upon the entire wicked earth (Heb. 13:3, Rev. 19:11, and Rev.6:16-17).
    God be with you,
    Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.