bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: need prayer  (Read 3228 times)

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
need prayer
« on: August 26, 2012, 10:33:47 AM »

Hi my family, I need you all to pray for me and the rest of my family. We are going through some hard times right now. As you know my husband has to have the operation on his aorta, and that I have been having these boils and still do also I have some kind of clear fluid coming out of my ears, this has been going on for months now. I have a Dr's. appointment for that, but above all I need prayer for my son who is a problem child even thou his is not a child anymore, but he his my child. Steven has been in trouble with the law most of his life. He's 28 and mentally challenged, he is a follower not a leader. He has been implicated in a break in. I don't know if he did it or not, he has not been in trouble with the law for two years now. There were guns stolen out of this house,Steven isn't suppose to have any guns at all. If he is charge and convicted he could get 5 to 10 years in prison, also it was a16 year old boy who said he was with him doing this crime. I haven't seen Steven in two weeks and this supposedly happen this week. I can only trust God in this but my heart is breaking. I have 4 children 1 girl 3 boys Steven is the middle boy. Help my son God.   Virginia

Felix

Re: need prayer
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 03:09:48 PM »

Hi Virginia
I'm praying for you. I'm sorry that you are having such a difficult time. May God bless you
strength and courage.
Felix

virginiabm

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 03:15:45 PM »

thank you Felix

Gina

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 04:13:08 PM »

Oh wow, that's a lot.  I definitely will pray for you and your husband and your son.  I'm sorry you're going through all that.

virginiabm

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 04:33:31 PM »

thanks a lot Gina. My family is really afraid right now because has spent most of his young life locked up or in some kind of trouble. He is a known meth user, but I am not sure if he is using now. Steven stayed with Charles and I for about a year and did real good and we helped him get a his drivers licenses, that helped him get a job, but he didn't hang on to it.

Steven is not good with money. He either gives it away or falls into temptation, which ever comes first. I know I am telling a lot about my family,but y'all are family to. may God bless. Virginia

Gina

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2012, 04:43:04 PM »

It's fine with me if you want to open up, Virginia.  I wouldn't hold it against you or your son.  The fact of the matter is, your Steven wouldn't be hooked on Meth if meth wasn't ever made in a lab (just like Cocaine and Heroin were made in a lab years ago) in the first place.  So I don't even blame your Steven for that.  I blame the makers of it.  I'm sorry.  I pray he isn't smoking it.  That's when it's super addictive.  I knew someone who was doing it and his nervous system was completely racked... twitching all the time and teeth falling out of his head.  And this is a guy who was a very good carpenter working for a major construction company, given a company truck and made foreman.  Fast forward 5 years and  -- every cent he has pretty much goes to that in one way, or another. 

Girls do meth because it keeps them skinny.

Guys do meth because they hear it heightens the sexual experience.

Problem is, they can never get that same high they first did, so they wind up  "chasing the Dragon" and eventually impotent.   It's very sad.   I'm so sorry.  I will definitely pray for him as I do for the person I know.

ez2u

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2012, 06:35:29 PM »

Virgina  you are in my prayers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.