bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Truth  (Read 5501 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Truth
« on: July 24, 2006, 04:02:13 PM »

Hello Mr. Smith,

Let me start of by saying thank you for responding to my previous inquiries to you.  You have been most helpful in my understanding of the scriptures.  I am following your papers addressing the trinity theory and the "unpardonable sin".  Based on your writings I am trying to reconcile the following quotes that you made in regards to the scriptures.

"Then who or what is this comforter, this 'parakletos'?  God's Word tells us. John is the only writer who uses this word 'parakletos.' So where else does he use it?  I John 2:1:

"My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not.  And if any man sin, we have an advocate [Greek: PARAKLETOS!!!] with the Father, JESUS CHRIST the Righteous" (I John 2:1)!!!

There it is! Jesus Christ IS THE COMFORTER. Jesus Christ IS THE PARAKLETOS!
When we receive the Comforter it is CHRIST, IN SPIRIT [no longer according to the flesh]! IT IS CHRIST THAT COMFORTERS US THROUGH HIS SPIRIT WHICH JOHN PLAINLY TELLS US HE RECEIVED FROM HIS GOD AND FATHER! It is THEIR [the Son's and the Father's] SPIRIT that comes in us! No trinity here! No trinity anywhere!

"Hereby know ye the SPIRIT OF GOD:  Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is COME IN THE FLESH is of God" (I John 4:2).
    "Hereby know we that WE DWELL IN HIM, and HE IS US, because He hath given us OF [genitive--OF] His spirit" (Verse 13). 

It is JESUS CHRIST Who comes IN OUR FLESH. To deny that that it is JESUS CHRIST Who comes in our flesh is the spirit of ANTICHRIST."

First question, is this denial or blasphemy of Jesus Christ coming in the flesh the sin that won't be forgiven in this age or in the next?

Now in conjuction with the following: http://bible-truths.com/unpardon.html

"Therefore I am saying to you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be pardoned men, yet the blasphemy of the spirit shall not be pardoned."
It certainly SOUNDS like the blasphemy of God's spirit is an unpardonable sin, doesn't it? Let's continue reading:

"And whosoever may be saying a word against the Son of Man, it will be pardoned him, yet whoever may be saying against the holy spirit, it shall not be pardoned him, [ever? continue reading...] neither in THIS EON [age] nor in that [age] which is IMPENDING."

Second question, since it is understood that Jesus Christ is the holy spirit of God; how is it possible that every sin and blasphemy against the Son of Man (who is Jesus) be pardoned; yet blasphemy of the spirit will not be pardoned until future eons/ages?  Does it have something to do with Jesus being in the flesh on Earth as compared to being spirit in heaven? I guess that was three questions but I was just curious.  Thank you for your service in the Kingdom.

In Christ,

Earl

Dear Earl:
Jesus is not speaking of sinning against a personality when He speak of sinning against the Holy Spirit.  The Holy Spirit is referred to "The SPIRIT OF TRUTH" time and again in the Scriptures. When one sins against the TRUTH, he has rejected the truth, and once he has done that, he must go into judgment; there is no more atonement for that sin in this life. When, for example, the Pharisees said that Jesus cast out devils and by prince of devils, they knew that wasn't true, but they said it anyway because the SO HATED JESUS CHRIST Who was the personification of Truth--they HATED TRUTH.  Why do you think so many Christians hate our site?
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.