bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Typo? I don't think so  (Read 3506 times)

onelovedread

Typo? I don't think so
« on: August 28, 2012, 11:02:49 PM »

Ray teaches in LOF 9:
http://bible-truths.com/lake9.html

Satan tried to disqualify Jesus at the beginning of His ministry:

"Then was Jesus led up of the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil" (Matt. 4:1).

Notice that it was the spirit of God that led Jesus to be tempted of the devil. Can we not see that Satan serves a needful purpose in God’s plan? It was absolutely needful that Satan tempt Jesus. If it weren’t needful, God wouldn’t have done it! And so Satan tried to bribe Christ into worshiping him:

"Again, the DEVIL takes Him up into an exceeding high mountain, and shows Him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; and says to Him, All these things will I give You, if You will fall down and worship me" "Matt. 4:8-9).

Let’s notice a few things overlooked by most Sunday school teachers (and most of the world’s greatest theologians as well). Ready? Are you sure? Okay, here goes: ALL THE NATIONS OF THE ENTIRE WORLD BELONG TO SATAN THE DEVIL!!! Heaven and Earth are God’s possessions, however, God has delegated the nations to Satan. Satan could not offer all these kingdoms of the world to Jesus if he did not possess them to offer them in the first place. They are Satan’s ignorant kingdoms:

"In whom the god [SATAN] of this world has blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, Who is the Image of God, should shine unto them" (II Cor. 4:4).

Oh, that the Church would believe the Scriptures. Why are there billions who "believe not" in the world? Is it because they CHOOSE to believe not? That’s what well-intentioned Christians tell me all the time. "Ray! these people CHOOSE to go to hell." How, pray tell, can they "choose" to go to hell, when they "believe NOT" in the first place. They don’t "make a choice," the choice is made for them, because they "believe not." And JUST WHY do they "believe not?"

Will you insist on the Church’s answer or will you humbly accept God’s answer? "In whom the God of this world has BLINDED the minds of them that believe NOT…" That’s why they can’t "see" to make the right choice—THEY ARE BLIND!

Now then, what would happen if God were to REMOVE that Satanic blindness? Would they STILL choose to reject Jesus Christ and His gospel? We don’t need to speculate, let’s read it:

"In whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of them which believe not, LEST the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, SHOULD SHINE UNTO THEM" (II Cor. 4:4).

When the deception is taken away, people will understand. When the blindness is taking away, people will see the truth.

Next, notice what Jesus Himself says would happen if this Satanic blindness were removed:

"For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed [Why? Why are their eyes ‘closed?’ Because, "the god of this world has BLINDED… them…" That’s why] lest at ANY TIME they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should BE CONVERTED, and I should HEAL them" (Matt. 13:15).

This is not rocket science. When Satan blinds the minds of people, they "believe NOT." And they cannot repent, be converted, or saved until the blindness is lifted and they are given a knowledge of the Truth. But is it God’s will that such a thing will ever happen?

"For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savour; Who WILL have all men to be saved [and just how might that come about?], and to come unto the KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH" (I Tim. 2:4).

I noticed that in paragraph 6, Ray states "In whom the god [SATAN] of this world" using a common 'G' for god to refer to Satan.
Then 2 paragraphs down, he states: "In whom the God of this world has BLINDED the minds of them that believe NOT…" using a capital G.
At first I thought it was a mistype, but the more I reflect on it, I have to believe that Ray was deliberately  doing so to make the point that It was God who in allowing Satan to blind the minds of them that believe not, Who was in fact bringing about His plan.
And then 3 paragraphs later he has it again correctly as "In whom the god of this world...

This section: 'SATAN ATTEMPTS THE IMPOSSIBLE' is so good I wanted to stand up in the train where I was reading it again, and start shouting. I love taking one small section of ray's papers at a time and reading the 'hell' (sorry the heck) out of it!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 20 queries.