bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Amazing verses  (Read 3979 times)

orion77

Amazing verses
« on: July 24, 2006, 04:48:54 PM »

(Rom 11:26)  and so all Israel will be saved, even as it has been written, "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob.

(Rom 11:27)  And this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins." Isa. 59:20, 21

(Rom 11:28)  Indeed, as regards the gospel, ones hostile toward you, but as regards the election, beloved for the sake of the fathers.

(Rom 11:29)  For the free gifts and the calling of God are unregrettable.

(Rom 11:30)  For as you then also disobeyed God, but now have obtained mercy by the disobedience of these,

(Rom 11:31)  so also these now have disobeyed, so that they also may obtain mercy by your mercy.

(Rom 11:32)  For God shut up all into disobedience, that He may show mercy to all.

(Rom 11:33)  O the depth of the riches and of the wisdom and the knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!

These are some amazing verses to me.  We obtained mercy by the disobedience of the patriarchs, even though we also were disobedient, and now the ones who are disobedient now shall obtain mercy by our mercy.  Did you catch those words, amazing.  We have all been disobedient, so He may show mercy to all.  His wisdom, knowledge and righteous judgments are incredible.

Sounds like an all knowing merciful God, who truly is love.  His judgments bring righteousness.  Where is the ET doctrine in these words of His.

God bless,

Gary

jerry

Re: Amazing verses
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 08:03:24 PM »

Hey Gary, that is interesting,can we seperate Gods judgement from his mercy.I was reading in the 25 chapter of jeremiah starting at the 15th verse the other day,its very interesting how his mercy starts with Judah but so does his judgement,
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 17 queries.