bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: are we in a violent transition?  (Read 5166 times)

ez2u

are we in a violent transition?
« on: September 09, 2012, 12:59:11 PM »

When the scripture were posted about the kingdom of heaven being taken in violence. Now please bear with me because i had been thinking about this very same subject when it was put to us.  Is it a violent process in our being?  That's the point i wanted to bring out  and the question?  what I am trying to say is all these problems, trials and tribulations.  Isn't this for redemption being worked in us?  What was Rays' cancer all about? or are we just sitting here like a bump on a log waiting to die. I would please ask of you all not to discuss anything else but what i asked because i really want to hear what others have to say on this forum.  I have a lot of difficulty ( maybe you too) to live with and reading others opinions on this forum, God given understanding is a blessing.

Gina

Re: are we in a violent transition?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 07:21:35 AM »

I'm not sure I understand your question, Peggy.

What do you mean what was Ray's cancer all about?  Ray didn't have cancer only, he had diabetes, he got blood clots, he had sleep apnea, and a host of other physical problems.

What was Ray's cancer all about?   

I’m going to read a little of this email that this guy sent me.  This man fervently believes in the ‘salvation of all,’ trust me when I tell you that believing in the salvation of all is not the test for spiritual conversion.

He said; I felt that I should mail you and thank you for all you do. God is using you in my life and I hope that your healing will come soon.

Ray’s comment: That’s nice…

God is using your false teachings to sharpen me for His use. You’re not as foolish as those in orthodoxy, you have obviously been given ‘brains’ and the ability to teach with authority. You have so much to give, but you’re throwing it all away for your own ego.
I beg you to turn from your false teachings and really understand what this means…

What do you think your cancer is, not the wrath of God? Jesus never sinned, yet He endured the wrath of God.  Are you above ‘your’ Master? I beg you to turn and accept that the wrath of God abides on all ungodliness including your own.

Your teachings are ALL outward physical, they are the milk of the Word and you know what that means.  You know what your doing and just because those of YOUR flock don’t know any better and you ‘wow’ them with your ‘knowledge’ of how foolish orthodoxy is they think therefore that your ‘God’s prophet.’ You’ve turned so far against the word of God that you are now begging for money.

Do you think I get angry with such mean-spirited slander?  No, I rejoice! 

Then he pronounces an anathema upon me. Anathematized means to be excommunicated and cursed, it’s a prayer that evil and misfortune befall somebody. A nice Christian attitude. I hope we don’t have that attitude toward anyone. 

( http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,11521.0.html )

The one thing Ray didn't have was mental problems, and for that I'm grateful.

The Kingdom of Heaven is not a physical person, thing, or place, so no amount of disease in a person's physical body (which is decaying from the moment we are born and cannot inherit the Kingdom of Heaven) can do violence against the Kingdom of God. 

A diseased body is an experience of evil.  It is not "violence against the Kingdom of God. 

If a diseased body is evidence of violence against the Kingdom of God, then what do you say when you see a Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, or atheist, who is sick and diseased?

When people brought to Jesus all those sick and diseased people, He didn't say -- "Your diseases are causing violence against the Kingdom of God and are taking it by force"   No, He took them and He healed them.  At which the pharisees become EXTREMELY ANGRY.

Flesh and blood [be it "healthy" or diseased] cannot inherit the Kingdom of God.

"From the days of John the Baptist until the present, the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and violent people have been attacking it,

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.  (Eph 6:12)

Does that help at all, Peggy?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 07:24:10 AM by Gina »

ez2u

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 09:54:13 AM »

I always thought Rays health condition was a bone cancer and it had gotten in to the marrow.  What i was trying to say i guess is lost  sorry i willtry again.
We are born into difficulties, problems  man has problems  and i was saying those problems bring us closer to our walk in the Lord Jesus Christ.  The human nature tries to shun all problems make life problem free as much as possible "the good life" Is not the problems the very thing that Jesus uses to develop His nature in us? or do we just be born, learn, love, have problems and die? What is life about? a process a coming into the Heavens of God? Maybe some the kingdom?

Gina

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 01:22:35 PM »

Oh sorry. 

1 Peter 4  (KJV)

1 Since therefore Christ has suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin;

2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

3 For the time past of our life will suffice us to have done the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in licentiousness, lusts, excess of wine, reveling, carousing, and abominable idolatries:

12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to test you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

13 But rejoice, since you are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, you may be glad also with exceeding joy.

14 If you be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are you; for the spirit of glory and of God rests upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

Trials are not fun but they are necessary evils and part of the plan of God to build Godly character (like concern and love; how many Good Samaritans are there because people have illnesses and whatnot?)  If no one had any problems, there could hardly be any GOOD Samaritans.  These trials are part of the a backdrop of evil. 

I don't know if that was of any help to you, but I sure hope so...  If not, I'm positive someone else here more skilled in the word of God than I, would be more than willing to assist you with the answer. 

God Bless you, Peggy.  I'm still praying for you and your family.  May God put joy in all of your hearts and I pray that God binds that demon of mental illness in your son and sends it packing...  SOON.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 01:03:35 PM »

Ecc 1:13 I applied my heart to inquiring and exploring by wisdom concerning all that is done under the heavens:  it is an experience of evil Elohim has given to the sons of humanity to humble them by it.

Ecc 5:19 Moreover, concerning any man to whom the One, Elohim, gives riches and substance, And gives him power to eat of it and to obtain his portion and to rejoice in his toil, This good, it is a gift of Elohim."  For he shall not be much mindful of the days of his life, For the One, Elohim, is keeping him occupied with the rejoicing of his heart."

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

dave

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 05:46:56 PM »

Ecc 1:13 I applied my heart to inquiring and exploring by wisdom concerning all that is done under the heavens:  it is an experience of evil Elohim has given to the sons of humanity to humble them by it.

Ecc 5:19 Moreover, concerning any man to whom the One, Elohim, gives riches and substance, And gives him power to eat of it and to obtain his portion and to rejoice in his toil, This good, it is a gift of Elohim."  For he shall not be much mindful of the days of his life, For the One, Elohim, is keeping him occupied with the rejoicing of his heart."

:)

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 10:11:53 PM »

Dave,

Which bible translation is this?  This is my favorite translation of Eccl. 1:13 but I don't know which translation it comes from. :-\

René

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2012, 10:39:33 PM »

Dave,

Which bible translation is this?  This is my favorite translation of Eccl. 1:13 but I don't know which translation it comes from. :-\

René

Nevermind,  I found it.  It's the Concordant Literal. :)

René
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 23 queries.