bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: bible conferences?  (Read 4395 times)

gregorydc

bible conferences?
« on: September 12, 2012, 10:37:59 PM »

I am fairly new here and I have been seeing quite a few things about bible conferences. Like the one in the uk that is going on and the ones I listen to at work. Are there going to be any more?  I am just wondering?  If I have over stepped my boundaries please remove this and forgive me.  But fellowshipping in person would be a wonderful thing!
Greg

Gina

Re: bible conferences?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 09:38:41 AM »

You haven't overstepped your boundaries.  It's all cool -- you're just asking a question.

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 11:59:02 AM »

Hi Greg,

The bible conferences that were held here in the US, were two day meetings (over a weekend) in which Ray spoke (taught) on various bible topics.  The locations were in either Mobile, AL or Nashville, TN.  There was an average of one conference a year between 2005-2009.  It was a great opportunity to get together and fellowship with other like-minded believers.

Now that Ray is dead, I do not know of any plans of having a conference of that kind here in the US.  As far as the UK conferences, I know very little about the nature of these.  Of course, anyone can feel free to get together at any time or place if they so desire. :)

René

martinschumacher

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 10:36:49 PM »

Gregory, of course it is -- why hasn't anyone brought up, used, a conference call line
and/or a group that wants to meet and/or speak....fellowshipping?

You are welcome to email me and we can exchange numbers if  you like
and begin a discussion towards more means for others to speak/meet.

martinwschumacher@gmail.com

martin -- this has been, is, and will be a lifelong endeavor, following into obedience, even drawn and dragged, :-)
thank God...........meeting Ray in 2005 having never accepted the concept of hell nor trinity from years, through years,
of an assuming, presuming, attempt to indoctrinate during eight years and four years of parochial schools....dismissing the catholic doctrine, in mind and heart, by 12 years old..........currently still deepening and maturing as God directs....always a priority.....
set up fellowship with another group, overcoming/ignoring, that self-appointed group leader to do so - later to be expelled by him from the group = by himself, not by two, nor the group -- was on my way out as it was......60 years young now and able to live with time as God's freely giving time.......... 

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 11:46:30 AM »

Conference calls have been tried and failed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 23 queries.