bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank you, Claudia  (Read 2958 times)

manuela

Thank you, Claudia
« on: September 20, 2012, 11:08:51 PM »

Claudia, I really appreciated you coming all the way from Texas to help me out after my surgery. Not only did you do a lot of the things that started to pile up over the weeks but you lifted my spirits a lot. It was the first time that I could talk to someone about Ray without getting upset and overwhelmed. I hope you'll find Ray's books helpful in your studies. I am glad that you took some of them. This way you will always have a "part" of him to keep.
Thank you so much. I miss you and our time together. Hopefully I will see you again soon.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Thank you, Claudia
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 07:26:34 PM »

awww, manuela thank you so much.  i was uplifted also while visiting you.  despite all the heartache you have experienced in your home, i felt a peace and comfort there.  all that visit the bible-truths website, and cherish what they have learned from the detailed studies that ray did, have a piece of him in their hearts. 

i miss you so much too, and your dear little cesear.  not to mention baby, ferbie, and stumpy.  and your back yard.  i also was very happy to be so close to kathy that she was able to drive over and hang out.  i enjoyed my lunch with kathy and the sweet fellowship with her.  it was also so nice to see dennis again.  i look forward to coming back to mobile, God willing.  i have thought about you often today, and how badly you were really feeling last saturday.  i pray for your shoulder that it continues to improve and grow strong again.  and that your heart, mind, and soul continue to be lifted as you take each step on this new path that our Creator has you on.

i hope that every person reading this post will know how deeply they have been appreciated by manuéla in the past years, and in the current days.  the support she receives is a sweet salve to her heart.

claudia

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 23 queries.