bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CPR  (Read 4265 times)

SandyFla

CPR
« on: July 25, 2006, 05:53:59 PM »

Toward the end of our senior year in high school, we were required to take a CPR course. The classes used the well-known mannequin victim, Resusci-Annie, to practice. Typical of most models, this Resusci-Annie was only a torso, to allow for storage in a carrying case.

The instructor explained how to give CPR and asked for a volunteer to demonstrate it to the class.

One of the students came up to Resusci-Annie and did as the instructor directed. He bent back Annie’s head, pinched her nose shut and breathed into her mouth. Then he turned his head to listen.

The instructor asked, “What do you hear?”

The student exclaimed, "She said she can't feel her legs!"

buddyjc

Re: CPR
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 12:58:07 PM »

There is one thing those Resusci-annies don't teach you about CPR.  They don't vomit, which almost always happens when giving CPR.  I learned it the hard way.  Thank the Lord for 'pocket masks.'

Brian

mongoose

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 01:26:33 PM »

Somehow I don't think the "life-like" version is gonna catch on.....might cut back on the number of people who take CPR classes.... :D

SandyFla

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 03:56:09 PM »

There is one thing those Resusci-annies don't teach you about CPR.  They don't vomit, which almost always happens when giving CPR.  I learned it the hard way.  Thank the Lord for 'pocket masks.'

Brian

EEEEWWWW, that's gross!  :D :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 20 queries.