bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: father in -law death  (Read 4188 times)

ez2u

father in -law death
« on: October 07, 2012, 10:12:07 PM »

I went to costa rica last week and spent 8 days having dental work done, which was excellent work.  My son Joe, who speak a good Spanish went and we had a blast really a nice vacation even with 3 implants 4 crowns and a root canal done.  we got back on Thursdays nite which i slept over Joe's home in Orlando and woke up very early and drove home.  I was home for about 1 hour when we got the bad news, my husbands' father pasted away in the night.  We also found out  a lot of money was stolen from us  and things are a mess here as it goes many times in these situation with other people handling other peoples money.  As a result my husband physically struck out at me again and says he doesn't remember.  He is out of the house and i needed your prayers. I place boundaries on conduct.  I feel embarrass to ask for prayer i just believe in it so much and need prayer thanks brothers and sister. peggy

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: father in -law death
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 12:21:00 AM »

peggy, i pray that our Father will be your Strength and will hold you up when you feel weak.  that He will wrap His arms of love around you and protect you.  i pray also for your husband and family.

you are a strong woman of faith peggy. 

claudia

Kat

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 01:16:02 PM »

Hi Peggy,

I was glad to hear you were able to get the work done on your teeth. But then to hear of the problems you faced when you returned home was sad. I pray that God will give you strength and wisdom to deal with these ongoing troubles you seem to have.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

ez2u

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 08:05:24 PM »

I have stood my grounds and tried to get space away from him. he has come around thinking its okay but i have get my boundaries that this kind of relationship is no acceptable.  It feels like a whole in my heart but a great relieve.

Samson

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 08:31:38 PM »

I went to costa rica last week and spent 8 days having dental work done, which was excellent work.  My son Joe, who speak a good Spanish went and we had a blast really a nice vacation even with 3 implants 4 crowns and a root canal done.  we got back on Thursdays nite which i slept over Joe's home in Orlando and woke up very early and drove home.  I was home for about 1 hour when we got the bad news, my husbands' father pasted away in the night.  We also found out  a lot of money was stolen from us  and things are a mess here as it goes many times in these situation with other people handling other peoples money.  As a result my husband physically struck out at me again and says he doesn't remember.  He is out of the house and i needed your prayers. I place boundaries on conduct.  I feel embarrass to ask for prayer i just believe in it so much and need prayer thanks brothers and sister. peggy

Peggy,

Sorry to hear about your recent stress related sorrows, my prayers go out in your behalf. It's amazing how much & how often many of Us are subjected to a variety of Physical, Mental & Emotional Stress and we are able to tolerate all of this. It seems to me that getting hit from such a variety of angles, having to change or adapt to such a variety of spontaneous types of stress and life's problems is the greatest suffering & challenge of all.

It's easier to adapt when the stress is isolated in one area and you get the opportunity to " get used to it," then it seems more tolerable, at least for me, but getting hit from a variety of angles is most exhausting. Sometimes, it feels like we are banged around like a ping pong.

Well, if I had the power, which I don't, I'd remove all of it from you, but I'd probably get a response from Jesus like He gave to Peter, " get behind Me Satan, for you don't know God's thoughts, but only Man's thoughts." Unfortunately, whatever happens to us is supposed to happen and everyone makes the only possible choice that they could have under the particular circumstances their presented with and I don't like it either.

If all of us had our druthers, we'd ruther have our 5 senses continually pleased and gratified with pleasant things on a continuous basis so we would feel good 100 % of the time, because Our senses would  "feel good." Peter didn't want Jesus to suffer in pain, a noble desire, but He was unknowingly trying to get Jesus from doing what was planned for him to do before the foundation of the World.

May God enable you to persevere until the next sorrow comes your way, Samson.

Foxx

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 09:40:09 AM »

I'm so sorry about all the pain you have had to endure, you're family here cares about you and we will all be praying that a resolution to this will come swiftly and you will have some peace about it.

ez2u

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2012, 01:58:37 PM »

thank you  all.  I feel there is a line that must be drawn here not to condone the evil that is being done in many ways.  as Proverbs 1 states and
My son, if sinful men entice you,
    do not give in to them.
11 If they say, “Come along with us;
    let’s lie in wait for innocent blood,
    let’s ambush some harmless soul;
12 let’s swallow them alive, like the grave,
    and whole, like those who go down to the pit;
13 we will get all sorts of valuable things
    and fill our houses with plunder;
14 cast lots with us;
    we will all share the loot”—
15 my son, do not go along with them,
    do not set foot on their paths;
16 for their feet rush into evil,
    they are swift to shed blood.
17 How useless to spread a net
    where every bird can see it!
18 These men lie in wait for their own blood;
    they ambush only themselves!
and psalm 1
Blessed is the one
    who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
    or sit in the company of mockers,
2 but whose delight is in the law of the Lord,
    and who meditates on his law day and night.

this evil against my family has been going on for sometime and I am taking a stand .  I thought my husband would too but he does not support us.  He is not my husband.  My maker is my Husband, now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 22 queries.