bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EYE LID TWITCH :(  (Read 5960 times)

TRUTH281

EYE LID TWITCH :(
« on: October 14, 2012, 06:16:55 PM »

I've had this top eye lid twitch for like a year now and it's the most annoying thing I've ever experienced. It's not all day but many times a day it twitches rapidly from side to side. I take a daily dose of all vitamins and minerals I need. I juice raw vegetables like carrots, bell peppers, tomatoes, 16-25oz juice, raw almonds every week, I eat fresh salads, I'm in shape, I usually wake up early, so I don't know why I have it. Please pray for our Father to take it away according to his timing. THANK YOU SO MUCH for your prayers!!

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: EYE LID TWITCH :(
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 06:30:06 PM »

Praying for you, my friend.

You've probably already done your own research but here's a suggestion of home remedies found online in a Buzzle article:

One of the well-known home remedies is eating bananas. This fruit has a high content of potassium and zinc, that can help a great deal in curing eye twitching.

Slice a thin piece of potato or cucumber and place it on the eyes. Their cooling effect helps in relaxing the eye muscles and provides relief.

Use a few drops of rose water as eye drops to clean your eyes and relax the eye muscles.

Soak a cotton eye pad in some cold rose water and apply it to the eyes to relieve the eyes of strain.

Splash your face and eyes with ice-cold water for immediate relief from eye twitching and eye irritations.

Samson

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 06:44:29 PM »

I've had this top eye lid twitch for like a year now and it's the most annoying thing I've ever experienced. It's not all day but many times a day it twitches rapidly from side to side. I take a daily dose of all vitamins and minerals I need. I juice raw vegetables like carrots, bell peppers, tomatoes, 16-25oz juice, raw almonds every week, I eat fresh salads, I'm in shape, I usually wake up early, so I don't know why I have it. Please pray for our Father to take it away according to his timing. THANK YOU SO MUCH for your prayers!!

I wonder if your Eye Twitching is some sort of allergic reaction or some sort of Genetic flaw or variation or maybe you have need of glasses, sounds like I'm grasping at straws. My eye does that once in awhile.

Do you know of any Family Members, IE- Parents, Grandparents, Siblings or Cousins that have or have experienced symptoms like what you describe.

Hope it's nothing serious, aside from being just an annoyance or inconvenience. Hope your able to discover the reason & a solution to this problem.

Kind Regards, Samson.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 08:38:44 PM »

this article is a good place to start.  maybe something in it will help.

From http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000756.htm:

claudia

ez2u

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2012, 01:33:26 PM »

Adela Davis dealt with that problem in her book" you are what you eat"  it works i had the same problem   it is a mineral deficiency and because minerals support each other and the vitamins ect.. its all one!! as Ray said

TRUTH281

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2012, 03:23:39 PM »

Samson, my brother gets it every now and then when he is not getting enough sleep but not as much as me. I'm getting some potassium and magnesium mineral liquid to add to my daily mineral and vitamin formula. Thanks for all of your prayers. I pray the Father would bless each of your according to his measure  :)

acomplishedartis

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 05:43:42 PM »

I love this forum.

Back in church (many years ago already). If someone would say that they have an eye lid twitch, all he would get was a vain prayer, and mistrustful that he had some hidden sin or something.

Sparrowvision

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2012, 05:39:07 PM »

Haven't posted before and this probably a funny place to start but stress is a known cause of eyelid twitching (google it).As you mentioned your brother gets it from lack of sleep which is when we offload alot of our stress.Maybe a familial predispostion. Also maybe what's known as a tic so maybe worth some research there.  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 17 queries.