bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Eva-film  (Read 4219 times)

acomplishedartis

Eva-film
« on: October 15, 2012, 07:10:53 AM »

Artificial intelligence amaze me

I think that when/if it happens (on a very realistic way), more people will realize that there is no free-will,

Here is the trailer of a movie on the subject, that I really enjoyed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkKBZ4w_w20

(It's on Spanish, but it have subtitules in English. In case someone would wonder: that kind of Spanish is from Spain).

« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 04:16:06 PM by Moises G. »

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Eva
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 05:18:10 PM »

i enjoyed watching the movie trailor moises.  looks like an intriguing movie. 

claudia

Patric

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 02:04:31 AM »

Good stuff.....reminds me of the Terminator movies. Where man creates machines and gives them A.I. Then they revolt and wipe out humanity! LOL impossible for the created or robots or program to go beyond what is put into it....no free will....no A.I. no way for the created to not obey the creator. How much more is sinful man unable to go beyond the will of our Father.....let alone his sovereignty to fail us!

acomplishedartis

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 05:35:33 AM »

Good stuff.....reminds me of the Terminator movies. Where man creates machines and gives them A.I. Then they revolt and wipe out humanity! LOL impossible for the created or robots or program to go beyond what is put into it....no free will....no A.I. no way for the created to not obey the creator. How much more is sinful man unable to go beyond the will of our Father.....let alone his sovereignty to fail us!

ey, here is an old post that I made a while agoo about the subject: http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,14215.msg125652.html#msg125652

----------

Yes in an intriguing movie. I saw it online a little while ago.I will try to look for that link and probably post it...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.