bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 7184 times)

manuela

Thank you
« on: August 12, 2012, 08:29:42 PM »

Hello Forum Members,
This is Manuela, Ray's wife.  I would like to thank everyone for your prayers, cards, letters, emails, etc. I am trying to keep up with replying to all the emails but I keep staying way behind. So, I thought this would be the appopriate space to address my grattitude to everyone. It is very humbling to realize how many people are here to support and pray for Viviane and me. We really appreciate every single one of you. Although my heart is still very heavy I am trying my best to make it through each day. I started going to a new widow support group and I think it helps to talk to people who went through similar situations. Viviane went back to Dallas after spending a week here in Mobile with me. I will keep in touch and hope to hear from you guys.
Love you all
Manuela

longhorn

Re: Thank you
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 11:46:11 PM »

Thoughts and Prayers continue to go out to You and all of the family.  All the material possesions in the world could not buy what God working through Ray has given us.  I remember the night I was dragged to Ray's website as I simply Googled the word " Hell ".  Ray has left us a lifetime of Spiritual food to nourish on.  May God's Peace, Love, and Joy be with the family.  All I know to say is Thank You.

Humbly in His service

Longhorn

Gina

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 12:07:23 AM »

God bless you, Manuela.   

All the material possesions in the world could not buy what God working through Ray has given us.
~Longhorn. 

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 03:49:10 AM »

It's good to hear from you.  I'm the tall, ugly guy that showed up late for the memorial.   :)

There's no doubt that what you did for Ray enabled him to do what he's done for us.  And I'm glad that you know that all the hours he spent weren't just blown helter-skelter into the internet, but have touched lives. 

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Cypress

• I <3 jj81
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 10:31:50 AM »

Manuela, you are in our thoughts and prayers. It is so good to hear from you. Praying that the Lord uphold you during this difficult time.
Elaine

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 11:04:31 AM »

It's good to hear from you, Manuela. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your upcoming surgery this week.

God bless you

gmik

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 12:34:53 PM »

so good to hear from you....you are in my heart for sure...we all loved how you "let" ;D Ray spend hours at the computer for our edification..you were a big part of the ministry...god bless you and your family

manuela

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 08:54:50 PM »

Hey guys,
Thank yo so much for the warm welcome. It feels so good to be around friends. Although it is hard for me to read through some of the post, I am so profoundly proud how Ray was able to influence so many lives through his teachings.
I am having shoulder surgery tomorrow and hopefully everything is go good.  Unless there are any problems I should be able to go home late afternoon. Kathy agreed to stay with me for a few days. I really appreciate it, so I don't have to stay in the hospital. Keep me in your prayers and I will talk to you soon.
Love you all.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 05:23:32 AM »

Am deeply warmed by your presence to us Manuela. THANK YOU! A big "spiritual hug to you"....~ and Viviane ~  :) and all who love and support you.

...A spiritual hug to you all, from my heart, ... http://bible-truths.com/kiss.htm

Duane

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 11:28:53 PM »

Manuela--We KNOW how IMPORTANT wives are to a husband's success.  We, B-T'ers, ESPECIALLY appreciate the time you sacrificed away from Ray so that he could pour hours, days, weeks, months into his research and writing.  Without YOUR understanding his mission, it would have been impossible.
I would be remiss, if I neglected to mention the monumental amount of time "KAT" put into typing all the transcripts.  May I assume that it is the same Kathy that is going to help you again?  Bless her!
In Christ,
Duane

P.S. EVERYTHING USEFUL that I know about the Bible, I can thank Ray for!  He changed my life COMPLETELY and FOREVER!

indianabob

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2012, 03:27:09 AM »

Hi Manuele,

Duane has said it all very well.
Ray was the way through which God led us into our spiritual understanding.
We shall be forever grateful for his loving efforts and for your valued part in the work.
Without you Ray could not have accomplished the work and we are so blessed by your love toward each one of us. Please do feel free to share all your personal needs with us.

Thank you Indianabob

manuela

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2012, 07:48:16 PM »

the surgery is done and over with and hopefully better days are coming soon. the doctors assured me that everything went well. it is just extremely painful. but it should getting better in the next few days. thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

Gina

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2012, 11:27:32 PM »

Hey Manuela

I'm glad the surgery went well.  Thanks for letting us know (it's so nice to see you posting).  I'm sorry you're in pain but I'm glad Kat's there to help you.   

You're both in my thoughts and prayers.   Please continue to keep us posted.  God bless you. 

Gina :)

Roy Coates

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2012, 12:10:58 AM »

I agree with all the warm thoughts and prayers for you and yours. I too am forever changed from yours and ray's work serving the Lord. Praise God that we have come together in spirit through Christ and the internet. God be with you always

Samson

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2012, 03:07:52 PM »

Hey guys,
Thank yo so much for the warm welcome. It feels so good to be around friends. Although it is hard for me to read through some of the post, I am so profoundly proud how Ray was able to influence so many lives through his teachings.
I am having shoulder surgery tomorrow and hopefully everything is go good.  Unless there are any problems I should be able to go home late afternoon. Kathy agreed to stay with me for a few days. I really appreciate it, so I don't have to stay in the hospital. Keep me in your prayers and I will talk to you soon.
Love you all.

Hello Manuela,

Glad the Surgery went okay and it was nice that Kathy(Kat) was offering to lend a hand, it was thoughtful for Her to do so.

I never met Ray in person, only spoke on the phone with Him once, approximately 3 weeks prior to His passing. By Our(Ray & I) discussion on the phone coupled by His clarity of thought and clear voice, it certainly surprised Me when He passed away shortly after. If I wasn't a Forum member being aware of His illness, I would have never thought He was sick, based on Our phone conversation.

I noticed that some of the Forum Members have called you, I would like to take the opportunity to do so, if it's okay with you. Kat is a good friend of mine and I speak with Her on a reglar basis. If She's giving you some helpful assistance, your in good hands, certainly better than Allstate Insurance.

Kind Regards, Samson.

Cypress

• I <3 jj81
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2012, 04:39:07 PM »

Praying for your speedy recovery, Manuela!
Elaine

eggi

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2012, 05:02:34 PM »

Hi Manuela,

Greetings from over in Norway. God be with you as you recover from your surgery. Praying also for you in this difficult time after Ray's passing.

God bless you,
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2012, 01:05:30 AM »

Hello Manuela,

I never had the pleasure of meeting your husband, tragically. He was an inspiration and a blessing. I'm sure no one knows that more than yourself.

I hope everything is well with you.

Many blessings and love to you.

In Christ,

Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

ICXCNIKA

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2012, 05:07:50 AM »

Thank you for sharing him with us and allowing him (all us guys know it's true, but we'll never admit it! ;D) to spend all those thousands upon thousands of hours studying, praying, writing etc etc etc all for us!  He was truly blessed to have you and your support.  And therefore we were blessed more then can be expressed. Again thank you Manuela, and God bless and comfort you.

Patric

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2012, 01:55:40 PM »

Amen...........Ray inspired me with scriptures that the Father used to open my blind eyes, deaf ears, and dead spirit. My prayers are with you. With no confidence in this life or the flesh Ray lived out his faith. As his wife Manuela you too are inspiration to many and those your life continues to touch in Christ!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 20 queries.