bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: prayer for wisdom  (Read 3338 times)

Foxx

prayer for wisdom
« on: October 28, 2012, 11:26:43 PM »

Lately I have been praying for wisdom with what to do with a few people in my life that I care about very much but it just seems like we have been at odds, arguing, not able to resolve conflicts, the list goes on. I'm trying to use common sense, be kind, reasonable, understanding, etc. Maybe I'm not and just perceive that I am. Either way, I  really need to resolve this situations because my heart is being torn apart by it all. Its adding up as this massive ball of stress that is constantly churning in my stomach, I'm sure we have been there. At any rate prayer for resolution and wisdom on what is the right thing to do and how to do it would be appreciated. Thank you and I hope everyone has a great week.

Samson

Re: prayer for wisdom
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 01:58:40 PM »

Lately I have been praying for wisdom with what to do with a few people in my life that I care about very much but it just seems like we have been at odds, arguing, not able to resolve conflicts, the list goes on. I'm trying to use common sense, be kind, reasonable, understanding, etc. Maybe I'm not and just perceive that I am. Either way, I  really need to resolve this situations because my heart is being torn apart by it all. Its adding up as this massive ball of stress that is constantly churning in my stomach, I'm sure we have been there. At any rate prayer for resolution and wisdom on what is the right thing to do and how to do it would be appreciated. Thank you and I hope everyone has a great week.

Hello Foxx,

We make thousands of choices everyday, when We have time to think and reflect on the choice that We are going to make in order to make the best possible choice that We "think" aught to be made, We still don't know exactly how that particular choice will turn out and all of this assumes We have time to think & reflect on Our choice, often We don't have much time before making any particular choice, the choice could be of a spontaneous nature coupled with the emotional desires that affect that quick spontaneous choice. The choice you make is the only possible choice that You could make under those particular circumstances together with any internal or external influences, ie- your imperfections, your desires, the environment around you, etc. Yet, All of this originates from God, the First Cause. God plans for Satan, Other Humans, Our Genetics, Our circumstances to bring about What your going to choose. Jesus had God The Father fully 100% dwelling in Him in order for Him to have 100 % confidence in the choice He would make, We don't.

With all of the above said: " Don't worry about anything" & Don't worry about Tomorrow's choices, Tomorrow has it's own anxieties." I know, easier said than done, because Fear or nervousness is a cause to the choice you make. Pray that God removes the fear & anxiety from you, but you might have to wait. He will only remove these weaknesses or some percentage of these weaknesses when He's ready, it's a process, like being saved, a process. I know, it seems to take so long. How long Jehovah, How long.

Take care, my young friend, Samson.

Foxx

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 02:27:02 PM »

Thank you Samson,  I agree the choices I make are the only ones I would have made given the circumstances, I am a very present minded person and do my best not to worry but praying for the wisdom is still something I would like to have. Also peace of mind is something that is invaluable in difficult situations. So yeah having no anxiety is better.

Incidentally, It has resolved itself, like I knew it would, God gave me the words to say to show these people the truth but in the correct and kind way. I hope it continues on in this way but if not I'm sure  it will of course happen in the only way it could happen, the way HE wants. Either way I will appreciate prayer from you guys :-)

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 04:28:29 AM »

Hi. I am new here but been through tough situations myself where it has hard to know what to do, I guess that is why God has drawn me to Bible Truths, no where else to turn but to God's truth which I have found here. God bless you brother and know that I will be praying for you.

Rhys :-X
🤫
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.