bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hurricane  (Read 3221 times)

deblynn

Hurricane
« on: October 29, 2012, 06:28:34 PM »

Well, Folks:
It's 4:15 p.m., EST.  We are just underneath the projected arc of the storm's eye, here in South Jersey.  We've done all we can physically do to ensure safety measures around the house and property.  We've been praying since we first heard about Hurricane Sandyfseveral days ago for the storm to take a sudden turn back out to sea.  But, if it should continue as the forecasters are predicting, it will make landfall in our town between 6 and 10, this evening.The Lord is good, and even though the storm is raging, I feel calm on the inside.  I know that no matter how things may appear to our natural eye, God is in control. Amen!

onelovedread

Re: Hurricane
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 06:54:18 PM »

In New York we're anxiously awaiting Sandy. Some have lost power and the water is rising. It's gusting outside.
She's a feroicous woman, this Sandy. Too hot to handle if you ask me...

Cypress

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • I <3 jj81
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 07:08:43 PM »

Stay safe. Praying He watches over you!
Elaine

deblynn

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 12:45:54 PM »

Thanks everyone, for your prayerful support.  I'm glad to report that we suffered no damage, no loss-just a few twigs & branches to pick up.  The winds were so fierce last night, logic tells me that there should be extensive damage.  I am so thankful.
My heart goes out to you, JohnCris.  I pray that you all are okay, since it's been 17 hrs. since you posted your comment.  I've seen the incredible devastation to New York, on T.V.  Hope to hear from you, etal, soon.  God bless.

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 06:55:49 PM »

Yes, please do check in as soon as possible john! Praying for you and all those affected.

Glad to hear  you are safe deb.
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

onelovedread

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2012, 07:59:39 PM »

Hey there! Thanks for your loving concern, family; I am safe.
God has been merciful to my family. Everyone is safe and sound.
My sister and my daughter both lost power but other than that they're good.
Due to the closure of the subway,  I am unable to go into the office but am able to work from home. And in my neck of the woods in the Bronx, most of the roads are fine.
My heart goes out to those who lost their lives and whose properties were damaged. There was a fire in Queens that destroyed 100 homes as the fire service was unable to do much with the high winds and flood conditions. This storm was indeed a killer! My friend in Ohio reported strong winds and rains last night and Sandy supposed to end up in New Brunswick, Canada tomorrow. Nature unleashed!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.