bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dear Abby Stumped  (Read 3193 times)

onelovedread

Dear Abby Stumped
« on: November 04, 2012, 11:08:37 AM »

Dear Abby Admitted she was at a loss to answer the following questions below. Perhaps the experts here on the forum could take a stab at them: ;)

Dear Abby,
A couple of women moved in across the hall from me. One is a middle-aged gym teacher and the other is a social worker in her mid twenties. These two women go everywhere together, and I've never seen a man go into or leave their apartment. Do you think they could be Lebanese?  :D

Dear Abby,
What can I do about all the Sex, Nudity, Fowl Language and Violence on my DVD Player?  :P

Dear Abby,
I have a man I can't trust. He cheats so much, I'm not even sure the baby I'm carrying is his.  :-\

Dear Abby,
I am a twenty-three year old liberated woman who has been on the pill for two years. It's getting expensive and I think my boyfriend should share half the cost, but I don't know him well enough to discuss money with him.  ;)

Dear Abby,
I've suspected that my husband has been fooling around, and when confronted with the evidence, he denied everything and said it would never happen again.  ::)

Dear Abby,
Our son writes that he is taking Judo. Why would a boy who was raised in a good Christian home turn against his own?

Dear Abby,
I joined the Navy to see the world. I've seen it. Now how do I get out?  :-\

Dear Abby,
My forty year old son has been paying a psychiatrist $50.00 an hour every week for two and a half years. He must be crazy.  ???

Dear Abby,
I was married to Bill for three months and I didn't know he drank until one night he came home sober.  ???

Dear Abby,
My mother is mean and short tempered I think she is going through mental pause.  :-X

Dear Abby,
You told some woman whose husband had lost all interest in sex to send him to a doctor. Well, my husband lost all interest in sex and he is a doctor. Now what do I do?  >:(

Samson

Re: Dear Abby Stumped
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 11:37:17 AM »

Dear Abby,
You told some woman whose husband had lost all interest in sex to send him to a doctor. Well, my husband lost all interest in sex and he is a doctor. Now what do I do?  >:(

A Man losing all interest and/or desire in having Sex, I've heard of that Theory, too bad it wasn't Me while recovering from Quadriceps Tendon Surgery. Had my Post operative Dr's appointment and told Pam I was going to ask the Dr. if it was okay to have Sex, He said that as long as I don't bend my leg. Have to follow the Dr's orders, ( ;D, it's okay). I've heard rumors of Men losing interest in sex, it must be an anomaly,  ;). Well, two out of three legs working ain't bad, that's 66 1/3 %.

;D ;D ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.