bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Time travel ?  (Read 3579 times)

gregorydc

Time travel ?
« on: November 09, 2012, 04:34:39 PM »

Hello BT family,
 I have a question from a friend of mine who was watching a show on whatever (history, discovery, ???) Channel. He thought he heard "them" state that there was time travel mentioned in the bible. The story that this came from is paraphrased as follows … a young boy (10 to 13yrs) fell asleep in a field and remembers a white light … 68 years later he woke up in the same field, not aged one bit, and reenters his villiage to find no one knows who he is. Finally he finds an elder in the city who knows his family name,  and tells the boy his family has not been around for 68 years.  Question … does anyone know where this comes from?  Has anyone ever heard of this?  I had never heard of it nor read of it that I remember, but I don't know everything so I thought I would ask here, because there are many more knowledgeable people here. If anyone has ever heard of this could you help me.
Greg

musicman

Re: Time travel ?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 11:02:14 PM »

It's from the movie Flight of the Navigator.

Joel

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 12:05:05 PM »

Hi Greg,
Your friend probally got that story from watching Ancient Aliens. ::)
The story comes from a book that isn't in the Bible called 4 Baruch, said to be written in the second century.

Joel

gregorydc

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 07:23:25 AM »

Thank you Joel, glad you watch some of the same shows. I missed that one I guess.  I will tell him, thank you.
Greg
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 23 queries.