bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: please pray for my cousin  (Read 4663 times)

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
please pray for my cousin
« on: November 13, 2012, 12:51:13 AM »

Dear BT family, please pray for my cousin Buddy he has lost another child. my cousins son was killed in a motorcycle accident may 5th of this year, well Friday morning they found his 41 year old daughter dead in her bathroom. We don't know yet why she died, but to let you know her brother was killed in front of her house in may. I know she was overwhelmingly depressed as everyone else. These family members of mine have had overwhelming sorrows in theirs family since 1988 when their older sister died with lung problems and then their younger sister was murdered in 1992, and September of 1992 their mother died with cancer and in October of 1992 our Uncle died and in November of 1992 their daddy died, then in 2002 this same cousin of mine lost his youngest boy, he was shot in the face. I don't know how much more this family can take without going crazy, but please pray for them. By the grace of God they will make it. Virginia

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: please pray for my cousin
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 01:10:17 AM »

Hi. It saddens me what some people go through. I will be praying for Buddy. God bless you.

Rhys
🤫

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 01:51:48 AM »

Dear BT family, please pray for my cousin Buddy he has lost another child. my cousins son was killed in a motorcycle accident may 5th of this year, well Friday morning they found his 41 year old daughter dead in her bathroom. We don't know yet why she died, but to let you know her brother was killed in front of her house in may. I know she was overwhelmingly depressed as everyone else. These family members of mine have had overwhelming sorrows in theirs family since 1988 when their older sister died with lung problems and then their younger sister was murdered in 1992, and September of 1992 their mother died with cancer and in October of 1992 our Uncle died and in November of 1992 their daddy died, then in 2002 this same cousin of mine lost his youngest boy, he was shot in the face. I don't know how much more this family can take without going crazy, but please pray for them. By the grace of God they will make it. Virginia

Hello Virginia,

This is horrible to hear and terribly tragic. I will do my best to pray for your family with great fervor.

With great love,

Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

cjwood

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 09:34:58 PM »

i am so sorry virginia for the suffering your family members are going through.  suffering sucks.  really sucks.  but it is a necessary experience for all mankind.  some will understand why it is necessary in this lifetime, some will not understand till later.  but nonetheless i wanted to tell you i am sorry.

claudia

david mc fauld

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 01:18:47 AM »

So sad, Buddy will be in my prayers.

David.

virginiabm

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 07:32:24 AM »

I would like to thank all of you for your prayers for Buddy. He got through the funeral, but could not go to the gravesite. My heart breaks for him,but he knows all is in God's will. The only thing I know that buddy said about this is he don't understand why he had to live to see all three of his children die before he did. thank you again for your prayers. I'm glad I can come to you all.

Virginia your sister in Christ

Samson

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 02:23:55 PM »

Sorry Virginia,

Yes, your extended Family has endured many hardships, I guess the extent of hardships are a matter of degree & type. In reality, it all ends at Death or when Christ returns, whichever comes first. Life consists of a combination of good & Evil things for the duration of Our Lives. How God specifically decides how much each of us gets & to what degree is beyond Me. I don't have the Human capacity to rationally figure out how He determined the ratio. I guess He knows how much Evil & how much good each individual needs to get, so all We can do is Sympathize & Empathize & pray in your behalf. No Human has the power to trade off their hardships for another's. Recently, A Universalist Teacher type teacher friend of mine, He also had some friendship with Ray experienced His Wife leaving Him, a totally unexpected shock for Him, no prior details or evidence that it would happen, so We never know for sure what Evil might befall us next, it's unpredictable from Our perspective.

Take Care, Samson.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.