bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: It's been a year  (Read 2782 times)

dodrill

It's been a year
« on: November 13, 2012, 07:44:01 PM »

Hi family
It's been a year since I have been learning and unlearning the principals of Our Placer and His governing laws. The instruction that I once had from Babylon is crumbling and my personal circumstances have been most trying so I am not the same person that I used to be. I now see we don't have God on our side and the devil in our pocket just because WE say so - even if we quote scripture at these circumstance and bind the devil to have our way prevail - does not make it so. I call this 'wish craft.' Wishing and believing that my will is God's Will and thinking I know good from evil. Yes evil is EVIL and it is meant to sift and try us - like yeast it agitates. What rises in my belly now at signs of trouble is God's never ending love and mercy and even with my limited obedience and understanding I know me and mine may have to endure calamity. And that is why I understand all is vanity - and it's ONLY by the GRACE of GOD that we can endure. And I don't want to own up to my shortcoming publicly either as that would be like holding a mirror up to me and its not me I need to see. Very humbling indeed. Thanks folks. It is a privilege to share.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 07:53:44 PM by hayley »

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: It's been a year
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 08:20:11 PM »

Hi. I am only new here myself but have found people like yourself to be quite an encouragement. I have similar experiences with circumstances been trying. Hard to make sense at the time what God is doing but indeed God is doing His will. Hope I remain here as long as you have but sometimes just don't know with struggles and everything. God bless you and great to hear from you. Have spent a year in South Africa myself and enjoyed my time there.

Rhys 8)
🤫

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: It's been a year
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 03:40:50 AM »

Thanks, Hayley.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 19 queries.