bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks God and Ray's writings...  (Read 4921 times)

acomplishedartis

Thanks God and Ray's writings...
« on: November 17, 2012, 05:28:26 AM »

I never became patriotic on a way that I would feel that my race was better or worse than another one. Also thanks to Ray's writings I have been able to met people/brothers from other locations and races who have affect the course of my life greatly.

I didn't became an evangelic pastor (that is what I wanted to be since my dad (who passed away when I was a kid) was a pastor/merchant). Also thanks God that my happines no longer depends on other persons.

For good or not; today I feel enclosed on a younger body. Also I never did as much money as I could, since I was more focused on studying, reading and other things. Also I no longer fear about the uncertainty of the future.

ps.These where just a few things to be grateful about that have been on the back of my head for while. Feel free to add yours if you feel like doing it.                                                                                               

I hope this post doesn't sounds egocentric... I guess I have been dealing with my self for so long that sometimes is good to make observations and give thanks for specifics.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 05:43:57 AM by Moises G. »

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: Thanks God and Ray's writings...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 03:33:36 AM »

I have come out of the church and now see God in a way that I always thought He was and now come to realise.

That God has used Ray to help in my understanding of His word and help to reflect that love to those around me and that God had to bring me to my knees to see that.

I didn't become to successful in work to become comfortable in this life and trust in what I have provided but rather to see the bigger picture of what God has put before us.

ps. You don't sound egocentric to me in this post. If so that makes 2 of us. Anyone else want to join this exclusive club. :-\
🤫

acomplishedartis

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 04:28:30 AM »

ps. You don't sound egocentric to me in this post. If so that makes 2 of us. Anyone else want to join this exclusive club. :-\[/center]

Thanks Rhys, I was about to delete my post. Now I am going to just leave it.

Wish the best for you and your grow on this truths

Moises

dogcombat

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 12:26:23 PM »

Thanks to God by His revealing words written through our dearly departed brother Ray I have learned:

1. How easy it is that I can ( or rather WILL) leave my first love.

2. How I can do NOTHING apart from Him in Christ Jesus. 

3. How, despite my desires for a number of comforting things & scenarios, I can bring NONE of it to pass if it is NOT in His will for my life.

4. How He is in complete Control of EVERYTHING and NOTHING catches Him off guard.

5. How He WILL have ALL to be saved and come into knowledge of the truth.

6. How I can be thankful for the fact that I can post these thoughts on this forum, and have others come away inspired by them. 

7. How I should thank Him for having me EXACTLY where He wants me, so that I will learn, time and again, that my dependence is SQUARELY upon Him. 

8. How to see EGO as more than a word, but an acronym which stands for Everybody's Got One.

9. How He DOESN'T need my help when I cast my prayer requests at His feet.  He does ALL things after the counsel of HIS OWN WILL IN HIS APPOINTED TIME.  He will bring it to pass His way (which isn't always what I would prefer).

10. How we should not be so harsh to judge those who are blind, nor poke fun at their blindness.  For once we were there, and not able to see until God open our eyes to His wonderful and transforming truths.

11. How we MUST go through much tribulation in this life.  If we're to be one of His we are chastised by Him, through such things.  Our trials are for OUR benefit, not God's.

12. How, elaborating on point 6, He gave me these thoughts that translate into hope for those who will read them.

Since Brother Ray's writings have  pointed out how 12 symbolizes completeness,  I pray that the examples of the BT articles and those who post on this forum will have more of His grace to endure this day.  For we live, work, study, and serve under His watchful eye and His grace open our eyes more today.

May God be with us
Ches

cjwood

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 02:42:59 PM »

dear moises, rhys, and ches.  your posts inspired me and made me smile.  i am so thankful to have such awesome brothers, whose hearts burn with love towards God the Father and our Saviour Jesus Christ.  you are mighty warriors in the battle against the adversary.  equipped with the weaponry to stand firm in the faith of Christ.

love to you all,
claudia

jingle52

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 05:54:31 AM »

Moises, thanks for starting this thread, (in my mind as a form of recognition, acknowledgement, and gratefulness to Ray our brother in Christ).  :)
We most certainly have a lot to be thankful to GOD for, as it was He who divinely inspired Ray (by giving him a portion of His Holy Spirit) to write out His Truths for us here on BT to learn from. It was He Who drew us nearer to Our Lord Jesus Christ and is now teaching us to live daily by these Truths. Yes! Thanks be to our God in the Highest and His Son our Lord and our Christ Saviour of All mankind!
Chad and Rhys, I ditto All those points you set forth. I couldn’t have said it better my brothers!

acomplishedartis

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 06:49:06 AM »

Thanks Claudia and jingle52

acomplishedartis

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 07:00:18 AM »

We don't fit almost anywhere,

we are persecuted (mentally) almost anywhere we go

and we not only have to deal with our physical daily needs and wants,
But also with dealing with our concience (trying to do what is right), and with thoughts which we know that are not really our thoughts

I never get boring, we are not lost anymore and I feel so tyred right now...

NARROWAY

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2012, 02:29:33 PM »

Yes indeed, thank you Moises for starting these writings for this has been on my heart also.  Thanks Ches, your words brought me to tears, I couldn't have said it better.  You're right Claudia, thank God for the brothers of God :)

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2012, 05:09:16 AM »

I thought of some more over the last couple of weeks.

I am thankful to other members that have given of there time and have more of a understanding of the truths Ray taught than I do. It really is a great blessing to me.

I am thankful that while going through an injury in the last few weeks it has freed up my time to think on God's truth that has been revealed to me.

I feel an outcast from those I have known in the past in the world and the Church but I feel each day now that I am being released to a much greater place with a far greater sense of God's peace since being a member here.

God bless each one reading this.

Rhys
🤫

cjwood

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2012, 04:31:33 PM »

Rhys you are a sweetheart.  Thank you for sharing.

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 19 queries.