bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: terrible thanksgiving  (Read 3553 times)

ez2u

terrible thanksgiving
« on: November 23, 2012, 03:38:39 AM »

I really don't know where to go with this but today was a terrible day and my family is breaking apart.  The children have been treating me terribly and this has made me very depressed.  I spoke out against their treatment and was walked out on today.  I am very deeply hurt.  please pray for us

levycarneiro

Re: terrible thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 07:42:05 AM »

Praying from here.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 10:34:26 AM »

Sorry Peggy.

bluzman

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 12:13:27 PM »

My heart goes out to you Peggy.

Samson

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 12:49:56 PM »

I really don't know where to go with this but today was a terrible day and my family is breaking apart.  The children have been treating me terribly and this has made me very depressed.  I spoke out against their treatment and was walked out on today.  I am very deeply hurt.  please pray for us

Sorry to hear that Peggy, I guess that I should be grateful that no one could ruin my Thanksgiving, I was all alone. When I was a "Children" I wouldn't dare to treat my Mom & Dad terribly, certainly a different kind of CAUSE/AFFECT than what occurs in Families Today, IE-Children dictating the Family Atmosphere. In a way I'm glad My Dad was Tough, at least in some respects. Take care, wish I could remove your hurt feelings.

Samson.

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 02:18:03 PM »

The children have been treating me terribly and this has made me very depressed.  I spoke out against their treatment and was walked out on today.  I am very deeply hurt.  please pray for us

Peggy,

Believe it or not, there is a lesson to be learned in all this for you.

I am slowly beginning to see, in my life, the good that can come from having to deal with difficult people.  I can now recognize that it takes patience and humility not to retaliate when a love one hurt and mistreat me.  Not just outwardly, but inwardly as well. God is teaching me, and enabling me, to exhibit some self-control. The more I practice it, the better person I am becoming.  It is a hard lesson to learn, but it reaps an abundance of "spiritual" peace. :)

2 Peter 1:5-10 - Yea, and for this very cause adding on your part all diligence, in your faith supply virtue; and in your virtue knowledge; and in your knowledge self-control; and in your self-control patience; and in your patience godliness; and in your godliness brotherly kindness; and in your brotherly kindness love...10 Wherefore, brethren, give the more diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never stumble:

René

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2012, 02:44:08 AM »

Praying and thinking of you at this time from New Zealand.

Take heart from those here who care for you

2 Corinthians 1:3-4
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.

And from the Lord who said:

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

God bless you

Rhys
🤫

ez2u

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 01:12:09 AM »

two family member the next day  apologized for their behavior.  One has avoid the situation.  Time is a kind friend.  am rethinking  the holidays for a while.  maybe Christmas is no such a good deal.  thanks for all your prayers but i wonder how this people push my buttons so easily?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 19 queries.