bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hell is for Children (A Christian Parable)  (Read 4114 times)

levycarneiro

Hell is for Children (A Christian Parable)
« on: November 28, 2012, 08:38:42 AM »

Interesting video, and useful for discussing with others about the lie of a literal eternal hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnMoAoV7Ozs

It briefly (4 minutes) shows the implications of Christian theology.

Story: a godly jewish girl is raped, tortured and murdered. Her abuser goes then to jail and accepts Jesus 1 day prior to his scheduled death/sentence. Upon meeting Jesus in heaven, the murderer asks Jesus "I'm so sorry for what I did, I want to apologize with that jewish girl, where is she?", Jesus replies "She's not here, she will be tormented eternally in a place God created for her. She loved God with all her heart but she didn't love Me, I'm the only way to the Father. Here's your mansion that God created for you, even if you believed in Me just 1 day".
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 08:46:07 AM by Levy »

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Hell is for Children (A Christian Parable)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 10:26:32 AM »

Powerful, it had me until the end.  I just wish the video was from a universalist standpoint rather than an atheist.

Craig

Kat

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 10:33:02 AM »

Well it did get across the incredible hypocrisy of the Christian hell. I wonder if it is surprising even to Satan that they all buy in to that ridiculous false concept.

Kathy
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 02:37:35 PM by Kat »

levycarneiro

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 11:26:13 AM »

I intent to create a list of all these misconceptions to helping those sharing the truth. But that is a long and arduous work. Not sure if it's profitable anyway. Who knows...

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 08:41:20 PM »

And I wonder how many atheists and agnostics are the way they are precisely because of the hypocrisy of christians who talk about God is love out of one side of their mouth and teach a 'hell' of eternal torment out of the other side of their mouths?  The atheists can see the contradiction buy christians can not.  I've heard more than one person say that they don't want anything to do with a God who tortures his victims.  But sadly, we all believed it too at one time so we can't judge them that harshly because for a truth we are no better. 

Joel

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 11:48:53 PM »

I saw the video from the eyes of a Jew that hasn't had his eyes opened as to who Jesus really is and what he is about.

Joel

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.