bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: earful  (Read 13301 times)

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: earful
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2013, 05:26:20 AM »

This cave you both speak of wouldn't by chance be the Bat cave. I love Batman - not personally but if you could give me the location to the Bat cave I would be very grateful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjKyGs-G6Sg

You see who wouldn't want a cave like that and that car. Not sure about the tights there wearing. Anyone who wears there underpants on the outside is someone to stay clear of in my humble opinion.  ;D

Ha ha too funny

Rhys ;)
🤫

se7en

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2013, 12:51:08 PM »

Dave and Hayley,

Yes very beautiful. The truth is very beautiful and peaceful. And Dave when you were talking about and describing "the twinkline of an eye" it reminds me and just stirs me up and gets me excited! To think...

"Wow, when I die, it doesn't matter if its been a day or a thousand years, Jesus WILL wake me up and it WILL only feel as quick as a twinkling of an eye."

I love it :)

And Rhys, I too dream of owning a Bat Cave. If I had to wear the tights to get the cave and car... I would wear the tights. AND THEN BATTARANG ANY FOOL WHO MOCKED ME.  No, that's not resisting evil, instead it's giving evil a remedial treatment... I welcome all evil mocking towards me. Or I could summon the very bats of the air to fly around their heads! Ooooh that will teach them. Haha :)

~Se7en

mickiel

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2013, 01:04:36 PM »

I have often thought about what heaven will be like, its interesting thinking as our senses speculate on it. I think there will be a lot of regular worship going on, because God deserves it, and the current citizens of heaven know how God really is, and they want to worship that, because they know they are fortunate of it; God being like he is. I think a lot of teaching will be going on, perhaps a very large amount of time spent educating us on so many things. Who will be doing the teaching? I think Jesus, maybe God at times, the Apostles, who knows, maybe some advanced Angels. I think a lot of building will be going on, perhaps in every part of this unknown vast universe, every planet a construction spot. A lot of recreation and healing, and traveling. Its no telling what the travel could be like, endless possibilitys there. I hope we can get some one on one time with Christ and God, or even some of the 24 elders who surround God on his throne. I just wonder what it will be like.

There will be so many people there, we can't all be doing the same things at the same time, so I think some kind of organized cities and states, or types of groups is certainly possible. I wonder how we will interact with the perhaps billions of Angels and other beings that have been created? I think the beginning of all this will probally focus on our healing and adjustment from being changed from physical to spiritual , and let that take its time; and I think God himself will be personally involved in that, Revelations says he will wipe away all of our tears. Man, that will be quite something, to have God personally heal you.

mickiel

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2013, 04:34:02 PM »

I don't have to think about going to heaven, at least for several eons, because I hope to be with Jesus on the Earth.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.  Matt. 5:5

And His (The LORD) feet shall stand in that day upon the Mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east,...  Zech. 14:4

Well I meant Gods entire Kingdom by saying heaven, I quess its just easier to say heaven. I do think earth will be the center of it all, but I don't think the Kingdom of God will have boundry or boarders; probally no mental boarders either. The expanse of our consciousness just growing continually, is just hard to even consider.

hummer

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2013, 12:21:06 AM »

New Earth

Isa 65:17 For, behold Me creating new heavens and a new earth, and the former shall not be remembered, nor shall they come upon the heart."

From the Encouraging Scriptures

Rev 21:1 And I perceived a new heaven and a new earth, for the former heaven and the former earth pass away, and the sea is no more."
Rev 21:2 I perceived the holy city, new Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband."
Rev 21:3 And I hear a loud voice out of the throne saying, "Lo! the tabernacle of God is with mankind, and He will be tabernacling with them, and they will be His peoples, and God Himself will be with them."
Rev 21:4 And He will be brushing away every tear from their eyes. And death will be no more, nor mourning, nor clamor, nor misery; they will be no more, for the former things passed away."
Rev 21:5 And He Who is sitting on the throne said, "Lo! New am I making all!And He is saying, "Write, for these sayings are faithful and true."

Hummer

indianabob

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2013, 02:05:38 AM »

Ladies, please forgive me if I come across too preachy or as a religious hobbyist loving to debate doctrine.  I don't love these truths because they make me right and everybody else wrong, and certainly not because I'm better.  I love them because they themselves are better.  I had a heart attack in my mid 40's which came awfully close to killing me, and spent a good number of months fearing every time I went to sleep I would wake up dead.   ;)  I've grappled with these questions not from a philosophical or theological standpoint, but as someone who felt he was about to find out for himself.  Every thought was confusion until I just believed what He said. 

As I said, I don't want to picket funerals and I'm not against ANY thing that brings a comforting thought to people in distress.  A couple of shots of vodka will do a man good too.  I know that God is in control and all ends well, even if they don't.  But I don't know any better than anybody else what 'awaits' us.  I just know I'm going to be disappointed if it gets boring after a while or doesn't exceed in goodness the evil that preceded it.

Back to my cave.         

Maybe I could join you in your cave. Being able to accept the plan of God for all of us is a miracle in itself. WE all are blessed to have been given this tiny and yet vital piece of knowledge to give us true peace in our hearts.
Thanks for all that you contribute especially the admonitions to do better and to trust our elder brother the Lord Jesus.

loretta

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2013, 12:07:06 PM »

In my former Christian days, while I was trying to raise my elder daughter to be a Christian, I recall having got her Randy Alcorn's, 'Heaven for Kids'.  She was about 11-12 at the time and I distinctly remember that she was more than amused with what she read about heaven.  Post BT, since we were having this discussion about heaven, I asked her (now 14) what she thought about the book.  She said she didn't even finish the book, it all sounded so fictional!  Why is it that we adults are so gullible?! :)

Patric

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2013, 06:00:04 PM »

we enjoy the fantasy....at least I use it as an escape in role playing video games and daydreaming at times.....my carnal mind needs stimulation lol......or I am utterly depressed....I often times attempt to kick start my spiritual mind....and that takes reading rays papers and or ideas and his teachings on the scriptures.....and reading the posts on the forum.....if left to my own I often drift.

longhorn

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2013, 02:23:16 PM »

Wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this thread.

loretta

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2013, 02:09:29 AM »

Wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this thread.

Ok, so you're not the gullible kind!  :) 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 23 queries.