bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What will happen to those who teach eternal hell?  (Read 12528 times)

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: What will happen to those who teach eternal hell?
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2012, 04:22:22 AM »

Thanks for that Claudia I was thinking about those verses at the time. Thanks also for your other encouraging comments towards me, helps me a lot in the tough times so very much appreciated.

God bless

Rhys ;)
🤫

mrl1970

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2013, 03:13:56 AM »

Luke 6:37-38 

37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Mark 4:23-25

23 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

24 And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given.

25 For he that hath, to him shall be given: and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2013, 02:05:13 PM »

Hey Rhys! Your post has been pulled into view again! GREAT!

Hi mrl1970! Welcome at your first post!  :)

The short answer Rhys to "What will happen to those who teach eternal hell?....."

They will.....drum roll.....

They'll WAKE up!  ;D ;D :)

microlink

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2013, 08:19:00 PM »

It is just great to see all the thoughts that this has generated. I am of the conviction that amy here at this site have the Spirit of God. Thanks for this.

dodrill

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2013, 06:37:58 PM »

I love this concept / reality in the scripture that only good overcomes evil and vengeance is the Lord's, He will repay.

My thought - ( ::) So if our enemy/ men who preach eternal torment are hungry and we feed them (spiritual food) - does he also heap coals on his own head - because he will see God's good in us? (not of our own)
Like the rich man asked beggar Lazarus to put a drop of water on his tongue?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 09:02:24 PM by hayley »

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2013, 07:35:46 AM »

Good to see one of my topics given a new chance at life - haha

I like the verses that mrl1970 shared

I too realise more now that God is the judge not me. Instead I should examine myself to see how I measure up.

2Co 13:5  Examine yourselves, to see whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Or do you not realize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you fail to meet the test!
2Co 13:6  I hope you will find out that we have not failed the test.
2Co 13:7  But we pray to God that you may not do wrong—not that we may appear to have met the test, but that you may do what is right, though we may seem to have failed.
2Co 13:8  For we cannot do anything against the truth, but only for the truth.

I like that last verse. I see more of God's truth through Ray and seeking after God through His word and in prayer. When God reveals His truth it sets you free. You become something you weren't the minute before. His truth is the truth and we can't do anything against that but we can do something about it. So I ask myself that question - what am I doing about the truth that I do know? Do I share to others and love others with this new truth that God has birthed in my heart.

I find now more of a need to examine myself as God is at work within each one of us. We all have our time when God will speak to us, even those who preach Hell. As Arc says they will wake up just as He is waking some of us up now to His truth. It's of Him and in His time.

I have to say compared to when I first posted in this thread I have more peace now. Our God is mighty and filled with love. Just as He loved me, He will love them. As Hayley mentions good overcomes evil and the Lord will execute His justice.

So I think yes speak the truth but with wisdom and love

I love this concept / reality in the scripture that only good overcomes evil and vengeance is the Lord's, He will repay.

My thought - ( ::) So if our enemy/ men who preach eternal torment are hungry and we feed them (spiritual food) - does he also heap coals on his own head - because he will see God's good in us? (not of our own)
Like the rich man asked beggar Lazarus to put a drop of water on his tongue?

Mat 5:44  But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
Mat 5:45  so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

Hayley I think we do what we can as God shows us. Love them and pray for them and leave the rest up to Him. We work on ourselves. As the last verse He makes the sun rise and sends the rain on all. It's of Him and not us.

Rom 12:19  Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord."
Rom 12:20  To the contrary, "if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head."
Rom 12:21  Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

If he is the enemy to truth then you heap the burning coals but in love for you are caring for them. They are blind so how do they see the good. The coals are good for they will burn His truth.

Continue to walk in truth and do good and leave the rest up to Him.

Blessings to all

Rhys  ;)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 07:51:03 AM by Rhys »
🤫

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2013, 11:38:05 AM »

Thanks, Rhys.  I think the fuller the well, the less hard you have to pump.  I also theink the cleaner the water, the less you have to strain.  I hope we continue to get the good stuff in there and follow the Lord Jesus.

Luk 2:40  And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.