bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: As It Was In the Days of Noah - Luke 17:26  (Read 28304 times)

Gina

Re: As It Was In the Days of Noah - Luke 17:26
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2012, 09:18:48 PM »

Without a Temple or Levitical priesthood, the Old Covenant cannot be obeyed. 

But, but, but, John!  We ARE the "temple."  ;D

Yeah, better close this thread, Mods, so John doesn't come up as a false prophet and have to die.  (I don't want to see you die by stoning, JFK, and really make a mess out of my thread.   ;) )

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2012, 09:32:11 PM »

Jerry, this isn't my first rodeo.  I've pointed out to you in the past from Ray's teaching that NEW means NEW.  And I've pointed out to you from Ray's teaching that FULFILLED does not mean destroyed.  Without directly quoting him, I've pointed out that the Law is Spiritual and what makes it Spiritual.

Now...where you disagree is in saying that NEW means renewed.  You think Ray taught (and that I believe) that FULFILLED means DESTROYED when it means FULFILLED, and you don't agree on the meaning of "fulfilled".  You also don't agree on the meaning of Spiritual.  There are other things...there always are.  I don't live to persuade anybody.  I also don't live to be persuaded by everybody with a bible.

I think I have shown grace, and I'm sorry if you haven't seen it.  You said, "Are we to say someone has it all covered?This has been one of the hardest things for me to understand."   No, we aren't to say that.  And I'm also sorry this has been so hard for you to understand.  So let me put it bluntly.  We are not an audience.  We are not a free-for-all discussion group.  We are a web-forum centered on the teaching of Ray Smith.  We don't ask anybody to believe anything.  We just ask people to abide by the rules.  It's no longer possible for a member to take disagreement directly to Ray, but that does not mean we can't still be vigilant to keep to the purpose of the forum.  In that regard, we do the best we can.

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

the truth

« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2012, 11:16:37 PM »

Hello,
Dave now a do sense some grace there.I know how many feel so snug in what they believe and as i said before I never said  or thought this would go over with most on forum.And as you said this is not the place for it.I have read Ray paper many of times on this and for my self had some unanswered questions.As much as you believe what you believe .I believe what I do .In Rom -6-14-15 I guess for me i see that Paul was speaking of not being under the law of sin and death which is the punishment for breaking the law.1 jn-3-4 ...sin is the transgression of the law.Anyway,We will find out what Yeshua thinks about it soon.I am at peace with that Prov-4-2.Thanks again for your kindness Dave  and its always a pleasure to rattle your cage  John in Kentucky.God bless!

Sorry Phyllis: did not mean to forget about you.If pleasing God is so imprionsed to you ...since he says If you Love me you will do what I command. I would advise that you change your thinking ....to accepting Gods ways.First if you have ever read Zech 14 you to will be doing some sacrificing.And second of all God changes not!he really is the same yesterday ,today and forever. Sorry man could not resist ;D ;D
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 11:34:31 PM by the truth »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.