bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WHO KNEW THIS?  (Read 4020 times)

Ian 155

WHO KNEW THIS?
« on: December 06, 2012, 01:26:37 PM »

We all have been driving for many years... I would think I should have noticed the little secret on my dashboard that was staring me in the face the whole time...I didn't...and I bet you didn't either....

Have you ever borrowed a car and when arriving at the gas station wondered...mmm, which side is the gas filler cap?
...My normal solution was to stick my head out the window, strain my neck and look, try to see in the side mirrors or even get out of the car!
Well ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to share with you my little secret so you will no longer look like Ace Ventura on your way to the gas station or pu t your neck at risk of discomfort or injury.

If you look at your gas gauge, you will see a small icon of a gas pump?
The handle of the gas pump will extend out on either the left or right side of the gas pump?
If your tank is on the left, the hose will be on the left? If your tank is on the right, the hose will be on the right

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: WHO KNEW THIS?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 03:05:32 PM »

On my car the hose is on the opposite side to the cap but the handle points towards the side of the cap. I can't find the gauge on my bicycle so not sure which side to put the gas in :P (Guess I have to keep pedaling)

I will check my private jet later today when I fly off to Fiji to save all the locals (Just like the preachers do) ;D If only I can find my keys to the jet. I think I left them in the Porsche ;)

Excellent post by the way

And off I go 8)

Rhys
🤫

cjwood

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 04:23:35 PM »

i for one never knew this ian.  i guess you are never too old to learn new things.  i will now have to go get in my car to see what it shows.

rhys, you are hysterical!

claudia

Ian 155

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 09:39:18 AM »

On my car the hose is on the opposite side to the cap but the handle points towards the side of the cap. I can't find the gauge on my bicycle so not sure which side to put the gas in :P (Guess I have to keep pedaling)

I will check my private jet later today when I fly off to Fiji to save all the locals (Just like the preachers do) ;D If only I can find my keys to the jet. I think I left them in the Porsche ;)

And off I go 8)

Rhys

Typical  KIWI   ;D

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 03:33:35 PM »

And off I go 8)

Rhys

Have a good trip.  I feel your pain about losing keys, but as a tall man I found my Porsche too small to climb around in looking for keys.  That's why I bought the Bentley.  Lose keys in that thing, and there is room for a man to find them without curling up into a ball.

I haven't tried the 'trick' yet, but have texted the chauffeur to test it out. 

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Gina

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2012, 12:56:12 AM »

LOL  You guys are brilliant!

"My Porsche."

"My Jet." 

"My chauffeur."  (Pssssh, Whatever you say, Miss Daisy!!  ;D  ;) )

But the truth of the matter is, when you're an angel like moi, you have no need of petrol.  :P

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2012, 03:17:19 AM »

Would you believe it the police confiscated the Porsche. Apparently they seem to have an issue with stealing. Good news the keys were found but the police are keeping the jet as well.

Looks like I can't save the locals now so will have to leave that to God. Could ask my friend Mr Copeland if his jet is free. ;D

Looks like its back to the fuelless bicycle. ::)

A Bentley does sound more spacious, have to keep my eyes open for one.

Didn't know you were and angel Gina. Next time I have questions about angels I know who to ask.
🤫
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.