bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer request for my children  (Read 3335 times)

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Prayer request for my children
« on: December 14, 2012, 12:24:43 AM »

Dear B-T Family,
 please pray for my two boys, they are 27, and 29 years old and they both are in trouble with the law.
the Feds have already gotten my youngest son and looking for the other. Both of them are charged with  some kind with METH. My younger son said that he could get 10 to twenty years in prison. We all are very scared of what might happen. I know God loves us and he can work things out, but only in His will I pray.
   I know there is a reason this is happening to my family. So much has happen that i just can't hardly make it. My older son has a bad temper and I don't know how he will handle it when they do get him. Please pray for us that God's will be done and my children will not be hurt. I feel like I can't take much more before I go crazy.   
                                      Your sister in Christ Jesus, Virginia

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: Prayer request for my children
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 12:32:47 AM »

Sorry to hear that Virginia. Will be praying for the 2 boys and yourself as well. God bless you

Rhys
🤫

lauriellen

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 01:55:29 AM »

you are all in my thouhts and prayers. your sons' hearts are like rivers of water in the hand of God and He can turn them any way He chooses. Its so hard for us as parents, as we do not know what God is working out in them, we just know He is the Potter and we have no power to change ourselves unless it is given by God Himself, but take heart in knowing that we have a promise that all is working for good accordding to His plan. Life will not end if your sons are in prison....Joseph spent many years in prison....it could turn out to be a blessing in some ways...it may be the means by which your sons learn righteousness? only God knows. I know the heartache of worrying, as i also raised 3 sons. Even tho it was Gods plan that my firsrborn was not to live past his 20th birthday, He has not failed to comfort me and has given me the strength to endure what must be. i have found much relief in surrendering to Gods will be done and asking for the faith & strength to endure. we live in the hope that God will complete His plan and dry our tears. praying for your comfort and strength.
lauriellen

Gina

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 03:51:45 AM »

Virginia that's so sad. 

For those who aren't aware:

Medical use
Desoxyn (methamphetamine) 5 mg tablets

Methamphetamine has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in treating ADHD and exogenous obesity (obesity originating from factors outside of the patient's control) in both adults and children.[10]  (wikipedia)

Meth originated in a pharmaceutical laboratory.  It's one of the most addictive substances known to mankind.

There is a non-addictive substance that comes from the iboga plant (native to Africa) that has gotten people off meth, crack and heroin (all very addictive substances and (surprise) originated in a pharmaceutical lab) in a matter of 3 days.  But that plant (according to the DEA) has "no known medicinal value" and is a controlled substance.  Addicts have to travel to Rosarito, Mexico, or Amsterdam to obtain the treatment (which is very expensive).  It's not at all funny how these things were formulated in labs, are so addictive, and when they fall into the "wrong hands" the pharmaceutical companies are never held accountable.  It's very sad.

I will keep you in prayer, Virginia.  I don't know what else to say.  I'm so sorry those drugs found your children.  But don't give up hope.  Never give up hope that God will have mercy on you and your children.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 03:55:13 AM by Gina »

virginiabm

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 06:06:13 AM »

Dear family thank you for your prayers. i know my boys are men and knew better, but they both have spent time in jail for this same crime. the feds picked up on it when they were trying to get the  big wheel in this, which they did. This guy is putting the blame on everyone, he is  taking all down with him even if my boys have already paid. Since my younger son got away from this man and came back home two years ago, he went back to school and got his GED. He got a good job and was fixing to began another job at a prison as a secuity guard. Then this that happen two and a half years ago came back on him.  He as well as the rest of us thought it was behind them, but it wasn't. I do not condone any wrong that my children get themselves into, but when you think they have paid for their wrong it really hurts when you find they could spend more time in prison. Jamie has three children, his baby is one years old. Thanks again for your prayers. may God's will be done in all this as only it will be. Virginia

Gina

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 10:40:59 AM »

Virginia,

Nobody begins life saying, "God, I really hope when I grow up I become a drug addict."  Nobody does that.  That is an evil that is put on us.  And it is as hard, if not harder, to watch someone going through it as it might be to experience oneself. 

The only difference between your sons' addiction  problems and my own is that their drugs and cravings for them are illegal where my cigarette habit is totally legal.  Just as deadly.  Just as sinful.

I pray for God's protection, strength, mercy and peace for you and your family.  You've been through a lot.  Believe God that this experience of evil he means for good.  Who knows, V, God may be doing with your sons, just like he did with Joseph -- placing them in a pit to "save much people alive."  If your sons have to go to prison, just remember, they were put there by people who have NO heart for others but prison bars and heartless people are not a block to God's love and mercy--that's what God can do!  This drug problem would be completely wiped out with the flick of a pen but God's ways are not our ways.  May God give you strength.

Love,
Gina
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 10:44:29 AM by Gina »

virginiabm

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 08:32:10 PM »

I want to thank all of you for your prayers and encouragement. Friday was the day my younger son went for his arreignment and this same day Charles had to go back into the hospital for Constestive heart failure.
He also had fluid on his lungs. He got out of the hospital today. i could not be in court with my son because of this. They have not caught my other son yet, but they will. I know it will be worse for him because he want give himself up. family I know my children need to be punished, but both of them are looking at ten years or more depending on if  they plea bargin and how much they talk. steven my older son don't understand that the charges he is facing is different than what he has already paid for, so he want give himself up.
   Gina and Lauriellen you two have been a real blessing to me I love you a bunch. i don't feel you have judged or condemned my children in the least. May God Bless you both.  virginia   (V)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.