bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Westboro-Baptist-Church  (Read 5460 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Westboro-Baptist-Church
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 03:48:28 PM »

hard to watch.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

gregorydc

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 05:22:37 PM »

So … wow … where to begin with that? Pretty entertaining but talk about all over the religious spectrum. Thank you Denis for that. It was funny.
Greg

cjwood

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 08:19:50 PM »

i would have loved to seen ray have a sit down conversation with these two from westboro.  tragic how they mix truth with lies and say it's because the bible says so.

claudia

levycarneiro

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 09:22:03 PM »

I know it's supposed to be light and banter, but came across this very pertinent thought.

From LOF chapter 10 (http://bible-truths.com/lake10.html)

THE THRONE OF SATAN THE DEVIL ALSO LOCATED

Now then, as the false apostles, and lying Jews, and synagogue of Satan are all located in the Church, where do you suppose we would find Satan’s throne, and Satan’s dwelling place to be located? Yes, that’s right: In the Church. Here is the Scriptural proof found in the messages to the church at Smyrna and Pergamos:

"Fear none of those things which you shall suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison…" (Rev. 2:10.)

"I know your works and where you dwell, even where [the same place where] Satan’s seat [Greek: throne] is… were Satan [also] dwells" (Rev. 2:13.)

Satan cannot imprison members of the Church unless Satan is in the Church. His throne is in the Church. His dwelling place is in the Church. His synagogue is in the Church.

And think not that Satan merely makes an occasional visit to the Church. No, Satan is permanently in the Church until God removes him. The Greek word from which the translators give us "dwelleth" in the KJV is kataoideo, and its meaning is: "To house permanently" (Strong’s Greek Dictionary, page 136.) Satan not only has his false apostles in the Church, and his congregation of unconverted lying Jews in the Church, and his synagogue in the Church, and his very throne in the Church, but Satan himself dwells permanently in the Church.

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2012, 09:41:11 PM »

Excellent stuff there Levy.  ;)

Can you feel the love from that pair of turkeys?

Rhys
🤫

indianabob

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2012, 11:38:50 PM »

Interesting video. Didn't know Russell Brand was on TV.
Don't we need to remember as we watch this stuff that God is going to require us to forgive them wholeheartedly, Brand included, in order that God may forgive each of us.
Now that is a tall order, but not to worry because with God all things are possible.

Indiana bob  8)  ;D

cjwood

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2012, 04:53:39 AM »

actually the two men from the church were making russell brand look the more loving and unjudging. 

i agree with dave, it was hard to watch.  without getting frustrated with it all.

claudia

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2012, 06:54:00 AM »

Frustrated..that's it.

When I was a little boy, I loved to watch Superman.  I would stand up in front of the TV with a towel tied around my neck and flex my skinny 5-year-old "muscles".  I felt strong and just knew I could fly.  Don't feel so strong any more, and don't know how to fly into all that. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

levycarneiro

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2012, 07:17:31 AM »

actually the two men from the church were making russell brand look the more loving and unjudging. 

Claudia,

this reminded of a true story. There's a false Christ in Brazil, very famous, he appeared in several TV interview shows, he calls himself "Inri Cristo". The interviewer was giving him a hard time with simple questions he simply couldn't answer, then "Inri Cristo" gets furious and starts to talk like a mad man, and then the interviewer says "Calm down, Jesus, calm down!" and then the audience simply started to laugh hard, like how come Jesus is angry and a man has to calm him down LOL

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2012, 11:47:18 AM »

I couldn't watch the whole thing  :P

You know whats sad is that its hard to find true representation in the media.
I would have loved to see someone like Ray or himself give interviews like this.
Where are these people?

A friend of mine on facebook invited me to her radio program concerning wolves in sheep's clothing, I told her I was too shy to go on and that the message I would bring would be overshadowed by ministers who had degrees and etc...
She said everyone would get equal talk time.
Well I never went on and listened to the program and they were all over the place!!
I really wish we had a forum in such places(not on Russell Brand) but serious places to discuss the true gospel.
I hate to see this stuff get more time than the truth.

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 23 queries.