bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LOOK AROUND  (Read 2711 times)

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
LOOK AROUND
« on: December 20, 2012, 08:22:41 PM »

Hi family, i would like to share a poem with you all I wrote in 2005.

Look around what do you see? they are not worshipping me. they hang a man on a pole, and he seeems to be saying ho, ho, ho. He laughs and he waves, but he is not the one that can save. They bring their children and sit them on his lap, but he can't put them on the right path. They teach their children to believe in this guy, and then they learn it's all a big lie! What can I say or what can I do? for I have shown that I love you. you turn away from me for this big guy, and you get into trouble and want to cry. you're disappointed and paid a big price, then you want me back into your life. Look around, what do you see? They are not worshipping me. I look around and what do I see? I see a man that you have in place of me. You call him Santa and you love him so. My Name is Jesus and one has to go! You can't love two master.

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: LOOK AROUND
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 09:23:09 PM »

Excellent Virginia ;)

🤫

gregorydc

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 09:33:31 PM »

Very Nice Virginia, Very Nice indeed!

virginiabm

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 08:09:48 AM »

I am glad you all like the poem. i feel it came strait from the heart of Jesus. i have 13 grand children and only four believe in The false santa, these are our step- grand. their mother is working on them, but their daddy is another matter, but all in God's time. I am so glad to be apart of a real God loving family as this one is. I thank My heavenly Father for each and everone of you.
                                Virginia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.