bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer Request  (Read 3453 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Prayer Request
« on: December 21, 2012, 02:36:43 AM »

Hello Family,

I have a request to make.

My girlfriend is going into the doctors tomorrow with me for her results on an abnormal tissue culture test. The doctors aren't sure what it is yet but it could be pre-cancerous tissue cells or worse.. cancer.

I really need a bit of strength right now through prayer for this as it's weighing heavily on my mind and I want to be strong tomorrow to support my girlfriend for this and not concern her with my concerns. I need some peace and mind to make it through today and tomorrow until we know for sure what is going on. I also need prayer to petition our Father that it is nothing serious and just a false positive or at the very worse, nothing more than pre-cancerous cells that just need to be kept an eye out on.

I don't think I could handle the very worse, it would be rather devastating to me, I'm not going to lie.

Please and thank you kindly.

In Christ,

Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: Prayer Request
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 02:46:34 AM »

Praying for you Alex. I hope all will be well. God bless

Rhys
🤫

virginiabm

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 08:01:50 AM »

I'm praying for you Alex, I know how you feel. My God comfort your heart through all this and give you strenght as His will is being done in your life. My His peace that surpasses all understand carry you. In christ name i pray.

virginia

levycarneiro

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 11:00:44 AM »

Praying from here too.

gregorydc

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 12:52:25 PM »

Prayers from here as well my friend.
Greg

Gina

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2012, 01:21:45 PM »

Praying for you and your GF Alex.  Please keep us posted.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2012, 03:11:35 AM »

Alex,

All will be well, no matter what.

God is your provider and your girl friends too.

Peace brother, peace be still.

Arc

cjwood

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2012, 05:34:01 AM »

alex, i pray for you to have courage, and for your girlfriend to have comfort in your strength, as you look to your Father God for that strength.  she is young (i'm assuming) and hopefully it is nothing at all, but, at the very worst perhaps it is precancerous cell growth that can be taken care of through cyro-surgery, or some other type of treatment.  not sure where the tissue was from that the culture was done on. 

bottom line, you are both in God's very capable and loving hands.  He will not drop either of you.

let us know how things go.

hang in there lil brother.
claudia

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2012, 04:34:09 PM »

Thank you everyone for the kind words of encouragement and prayer. It really helped me out.

The Dr. said the cells are pre-cancerous but that they have a LONG time before they become even cancerous at all, they could go away on their own. The doctor said at her age, there is a 25% chance they will just go away on their own and not become cancerous. He said to just keep an eye on it, they have a 10-20 year period of transition from pre-cancerous to cancerous cells so as long as she keeps them checked up on during normal visits to the doctor she should be fine and if they begin to change there is ample time to remove them. For now, my girlfriend has opted to keep an eye on them and see if they resolve themselves. If they begin to change, she will have them removed.

Thanks everyone again. Hopefully, God willing, they just fade away on their own.

1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 22 queries.