bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Really need everyone to pray for me  (Read 31538 times)

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: Really need everyone to pray for me
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2012, 06:32:14 PM »

Hi Dennis

I continue to pray for you and hope the dizziness will soon leave. I know all the work you do here is not in vain and thank God for it and for the way He is using you.

I feel strongly that the passage below says it better than I ever could.

Philemon 1: 3-7
3 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
 4 I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers, 5 because I hear about your love for all his holy people and your faith in the Lord Jesus. 6 I pray that your partnership with us in the faith may be effective in deepening your understanding of every good thing we share for the sake of Christ. 7 Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the Lord's people.

God bless you and may your faith be strengthened at this time.

Rhys
🤫

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2012, 09:32:18 AM »

I started to get better yesterday. This morning I rolled over to my right side to test and I could still feel it but the room did not spin. I think I'm 70% over it but I'll wait awhile before driving.

I very much appreciate everyone's prayers. It was very difficult.

onelovedread

« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2012, 11:33:18 AM »

Great news Dennis:
Now I'll pray even more for your total healing. God is indeed merciful!!!

Joel

« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2012, 12:27:15 PM »

Hello Dennis
I pray that you are doing better. I had a problem with a bad ear ache when I was a kid, and my Mother took me to the doctor. He washed both ears out, and there was immediate relief when he washed the one out that was aching.
I have some hearing lose on the left side, I think mostly due to running loud printing presses and working with the noise mostly on the  left side for twenty six years.
You mentioned getting water in your ears in the shower. I have that problem if I stand with my back to the shower head. I started shampooing my hair facing the shower now and that has helped. Not quite as comfortable though.

Joel

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2012, 05:07:03 PM »

I bought ear plugs just for the shower Joel. Thanks.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2012, 01:12:30 PM »

Now I have the flu and vertigo.

Here is something interesting and mentioned in this thread. Dr. Mercola was Rays favorite doctor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0t1K_-YA30

Gina

« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2012, 02:35:57 PM »

Hey Dennis,

Yeah, I mentioned the alcohol in the ear. 

Alcohol works better & faster IMHO.   (Feels AMAZING!!)   Tho it can run down your throat and you'll taste it. 

Peroxide tickles your ears but you won't taste a thing if it runs down your throat.

Read somewhere cold / flu viruses enter our bodies, not through our eyes, nose and mouth, but via  our EARS.  (Think:  whisperers and heaven forbid your own fingernails -- handling dirty money, etc..)

I don't know why or how true, but 2 years ago my very sick friend and I were at a concert.  My friend leaned over and whispered directly in my ear.  I swear -- in a matter of minutes that virus was tickling my ear...   "Gotcha now girrrrllfrinn, hehe!  Gotcha gotcha gotcha Gotchaaa!!!! 

Yeah, that was no fun.  I know exactly how you feel Dennis.  I'm sorry you've got the flu.

(Please pardon me for another suggestion, but the flu (and food poisoning) is easily wiped out within hours or a day with activated charcoal -- $8 US at your local health food store or online.  My brother [a former police officer] taught me that trick.)

God bless you Dennis.  You're in my prayers.

Gina

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2012, 06:52:52 PM »

I have some activated charcoal Gina. I'll try it.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2012, 08:57:40 PM »

"men would have patented the process and sold it to others for billions of dollars"

Many home treatments they cannot patent else they would.

I've gone to every link in this thread and in emails and pm's people have sent me and I've learned a lot. Even though I have always responded I want you to know I appreciate it.

To John's point. I have tried hard the last year to just let everything go and trust God. But it's not always that easy.

John, do you not think I begged God for almost two weeks over and over to cure this before resorting to other means.

One of the things I've read in the links provided is stress can bring on vertigo. My job is very stressful and I have never handled stress well. I'm a type A personality and always want it done yesterday. So this has forced me to slow way down (to Claudia's point).

The peroxide thing made the vertigo much worse. So I researched alcohol (Gina) and most said it works but a few said it damaged their ears. But I tried it with a Q-Tip and it at least got me back to where I was before the peroxide.

This flu I currently have is the worse I can remember since I was about eight years old. A good friend at work had it a few weeks ago and he was coughing up blood. My son Brian, his girlfriend, her four year old son and my new seven month old granddaughter were also coughing up blood. The baby has been to the doctor four times (they just now got back again) and it is winding down. But my coughing just started today. So I have coughing up blood to look forward to.

But it's not nearly as bad as being sick from the vertigo. So I can tough it out. They got the flu about a week before I did and it will be at least a few more days until they start to feel better. But this flu is not as bad as the vertigo thank God.

At first the flu settled in my kidneys and the headaches and pain kept me up all night. Buy Brian had the same thing so I knew it would not last. My prostrate felt like it was the size of a grapefruit. It was painful going to the bathroom. But it passed. Sometimes my hands and feet get icy cold and I cannot get warm (like now). But it's not vertigo.

The only person in this house not sick is my oldest son Keith. We are all counting on him for help.

So my blessing are Keith, I've learned to manage the vertigo, and I'm being forces to slow down.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 09:28:06 PM by Dennis Vogel »

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2013, 12:21:34 PM »

This flu I currently have is the worse I can remember since I was about eight years old. A good friend at work had it a few weeks ago and he was coughing up blood. My son Brian, his girlfriend, her four year old son and my new seven month old granddaughter were also coughing up blood. The baby has been to the doctor four times (they just now got back again) and it is winding down. But my coughing just started today. So I have coughing up blood to look forward to.

The Center for Disease Control (CDC) says that children under 2 and people over 65 years of age are at the highest risk of developing serious complications like pneumonia if they get sick with the flu.  Since you and your granddaughter fall within this high risk category, I hope you pay diligent attention to your symptoms.

Here is the CDC link regarding seasonal Influenza (flu):  http://www.cdc.gov/flu/index.htm

René   

Michael

« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2013, 07:49:00 PM »

Hi Dennis,
Sorry to hear about your Vertigo, (no pun intended). I'd like to add another thought or 2 if I may. Are you using artificial sweetener in your diet? There appears to be a link between artificial sweetener and vertigo.

"During a lecture, I said, "If you are using aspartame (NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc.), and you suffer from fibromyalgia symptoms, spasm, shooting pains, numbness in your legs, cramps, vertigo, dizziness, headaches, tinnitus, joint pain, depression, anxiety attacks, slurred speech, blurred vision, or memory loss-you probably have 'Aspartame Disease'. "
http://preventdisease.com/news/10/042010_ms_lupus_aspartame.shtml

Some general ideas concerning Vertigo, including a blurb about artificial sweetener. Also some thought that Niacin may help relieve Vertigo.
Meniere's Syndrome and Tinnitus
http://www.doctoryourself.com/ears.html

"Some additional and interesting therapeutic uses of niacin include Meniere's syndrome (ringing in the ears plus nausea) and high-tone deafness.  In long term therapy, improvement was obtained with only 150-250 mg daily (Bicknell and Prescott, The Vitamins in Medicine, 3rd ed., p 379)."
http://www.doctoryourself.com/psychiatry.html

"2) The same morning I received a call from Saskatchewan from a woman born in 1924. I had seen her in Saskatoon many years ago. She had been suffering from severe Meniere's disease which had not responded to any medication nor diet. On her own she had started taking small amounts of niacin and for the first time began to get better. She came to Victoria in December 1987 with her husband and consulted me about her orthomolecular program. Both were normal. I suggested she remain on the niacin 1 gram three times daily, the same amount of vitamin C, some vitamin E and B complex 50's. In 1993 she reported that she was normal but she was worried about her husbands arthritis"
http://www.doctoryourself.com/hoffer_psychosis.html

As you can see, I'm more of a none participant in the organized medical industry. I see and hear of too many people becoming slaves to the medical industry. IF there is a natural alternative to a pharmaceutical, I'll look into it, but not just randomly. I like to see the research done. If the alternative 'healer' does not include verifiable research, I don't consider it viable.
Of course, if ones brain is about to explode, one might want to high tail it over to the local Hospital.

I hope you find something useful in the links above.

Michael

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2013, 08:01:03 PM »

For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
1 Corinthians 1:26

For those of you who have God's Spirit, I ask you to call on the humility of Jesus, and realize that most of you are not all that smart in the ways and wisdom of the world.  That you are not the brightest bulb when you enter a room, or when you read a book or something on the internet.  You have not been trained to think clearly and discern true facts from wrong facts.

God called you that way in order to confound the wise and mighty of the world.  However, you are easily deceived by the likes of a Dr. Mercola or Dr. Steger and the many like them.

Call on the Spirit of God, and ask Jesus to open your eyes to simple facts that hydrogen peroxide or activated charcoal will not cure the Flu virus.  If they could, do you not realize that some men would have patented the process and sold it to others for billions of dollars?

It pains me that God's people are sifted by Satan in this current  system and taken advantage of.  Humble yourselves before God and ask Him to mercifully guide you and direct your path in all things, both spiritual and material.

Amen John!

As someone who is a year away from medical school, it pains me to see so many deceived by such foolish trickery.

The medical field is not the bad guy, Dr.'s aren't hiding cures from the public or purposely mis leading and miss treating patients.

If there is a method out there that works then the medical field is on to it.

Your best bet for finding a cure or answers to your problems is to seek out a professional physician. (Aside from praying to the Lord for guidance and resolution, of course! =] )

Things like wax candles in the ears isn't going to fix or even alleviate your problem. Sorry.

God bless,

Alex

1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2013, 08:08:17 PM »

Mark 2:17 On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick.

JFK, you're not easily deceived when you're drinking your whiskey are you.  Hey, man, I've cured hangovers with activated charcoal and wheatgrass juice, so howdyalikethat!

And JFK what you don't realize is that activated charcoal is used in municipal water supplies to filter out all KINDS of junk.  Hospitals use it all the time to curtail the effects of some very harmful street and psychiatric drugs.  This is how my brother, a former cop, knew this.  It works.  I'm sorry you don't believe it.  It might not work for you, but not everything works for everyone at all times.  These doctors will not save us from eventual death, but they do have a few good ideas up their sleeves.

Gina, there are natural barriers that exist within the human body that prevent things like activated charcoals from having the same affect that you might witness them having on water.

For the ear, there is a barrier known as the tympanic membrane which separates the outer ear canal to the middle ear and then even more so to the innner ear.

Dennis' problems seem to be stemming from within the inner ear. Charcoal and wax candles to the external ears reaching to the outer ear canel will do NOTHING for him because that tympanic membrane blocks the middle ear and the middle ear blocks the inner ear (Where his problems seem to stem from.)

Also Gina, activated charcoal works on poisons ingested by patients because they are forced themselves to ingest the charcoal and it enters the stomach where it binds these harmful substances before they can be absorbed by the body through the blood stream. If they enter the bloodstream, the charcoal does nothing. It itself is not absorbed by the body and hence will also do nothing to alleviate problems in other regions of the body.

You think ingesting charcoal where it enters the stomach, for dennis, is going to help remedy a viral infection of the inner ear or crystal lattice formation in this head region?

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss John, Gina.

Also, the flu virus can enter the human body through the mouth and nose. Why do you think little kids, who put their hands in their mouths all the time are constantly plagued by the cold? (The cold is a type of flu) Think children of 2-3 years old. Always bringing home something new from school or daycare. That's why they tell you to wash your hands.

Lastly, activated charcoal does NOT WHIPE OUT the FLU or kill any virus. The amount of misinformation in this thread is amazing. Sigh..

« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 08:27:53 PM by lilitalienboi16 »
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Michael

« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2013, 09:10:01 PM »

Hi lilitalienboi16,

Though I agree with you that there is a wealth of disinformation, or rather, misleading information on the web concerning 'natural' remedies, do not be so quick to dismiss them all.

I see that you are going  to become a medical student. From my 'armchair quarterback' stance, my thought is that you will be trained in a certain way that correlates with organized medical practice, no? You will be taught certain things, but will you be taught everything?
There is plenty of viable research done in the yesteryears concerning 'natural' remedies that is ignored in the current years.

Example,
There have been many studies on the benefits of megadoses of Vitamin C,
http://www.seanet.com/~alexs/ascorbate/198x/smith-lh-clinical_guide_1988.htm,
but one doesn't hear much about Vitamin C from the medical industry, except that it causes kidney stones, (which I have read, may be a flawed study). Is this partially because Vitamin C cannot be patented which would mean that there is not much money to made from it?
Perhaps it's because unless one subscribes to various medical journals, one would never hear of the organized medical studies done with vitamin C.
(By the way, after reading many articles about vitamin c, I did my own test of high doses, 90 grams, for a short period of time when a particular problem arouse in me. It fixed the problem with a interesting, though temporary, side effect which was also suggested in the literature I read).

I applaud you in becoming a medical student, I really do. Not something I would, or could endure or do, but be wise and do not think that what you learn is the be all, end all to medical problems. I do have some issues with the medical community, but it may not be because of themselves, but because of government intervention, rules and regulations and....loopholes.
I'm sure you will be taught about plain ole' vitamins and minerals. Perhaps take some time to really study them if not given the chance in medical school.

In a parallel thought, is that not what organized religious theology does? Teach what they know and consider everything else craziness and wrong?

All I can say to anyone reading this is to ask God for guidance and discernment. There is plenty of junk science when it comes to medical issues.

Luke 10:34 (NIT)
Going over to him, the Samaritan soothed his wounds with olive oil and wine and bandaged them.

1 Timothy 5:23(KJV)
Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.

All the best lilitalienboi16,
Michael

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2013, 09:30:57 PM »

Hi lilitalienboi16,

Though I agree with you that there is a wealth of disinformation, or rather, misleading information on the web concerning 'natural' remedies, do not be so quick to dismiss them all.

I see that you are going  to become a medical student. From my 'armchair quarterback' stance, my thought is that you will be trained in a certain way that correlates with organized medical practice, no? You will be taught certain things, but will you be taught everything?
There is plenty of viable research done in the yesteryears concerning 'natural' remedies that is ignored in the current years.

Example,
There have been many studies on the benefits of megadoses of Vitamin C,
http://www.seanet.com/~alexs/ascorbate/198x/smith-lh-clinical_guide_1988.htm,
but one doesn't hear much about Vitamin C from the medical industry, except that it causes kidney stones, (which I have read, may be a flawed study). Is this partially because Vitamin C cannot be patented which would mean that there is not much money to made from it?
Perhaps it's because unless one subscribes to various medical journals, one would never hear of the organized medical studies done with vitamin C.
(By the way, after reading many articles about vitamin c, I did my own test of high doses, 90 grams, for a short period of time when a particular problem arouse in me. It fixed the problem with a interesting, though temporary, side effect which was also suggested in the literature I read).

I applaud you in becoming a medical student, I really do. Not something I would, or could endure or do, but be wise and do not think that what you learn is the be all, end all to medical problems. I do have some issues with the medical community, but it may not be because of themselves, but because of government intervention, rules and regulations and....loopholes.
I'm sure you will be taught about plain ole' vitamins and minerals. Perhaps take some time to really study them if not given the chance in medical school.

In a parallel thought, is that not what organized religious theology does? Teach what they know and consider everything else craziness and wrong?

All I can say to anyone reading this is to ask God for guidance and discernment. There is plenty of junk science when it comes to medical issues.

Luke 10:34 (NIT)
Going over to him, the Samaritan soothed his wounds with olive oil and wine and bandaged them.

1 Timothy 5:23(KJV)
Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.

All the best lilitalienboi16,
Michael

There is a huge difference between the Spiritual truths of God's Word and the natural understanding of the carnal world.

So what you are telling me is that as God's truths are to us in religious matters through his spirit and not the studied theologians that so too is the herbal remedies and internet websites with their pseudo science and misinformation to modern medicine?

So what you're saying is herbal remedies are like God's spirit and His truths and that modern medicine and educated physicians on natural matters (which require no spiritual understanding mind you) are like the blasphemous and damnable theologians? Really?

In medicine, you have the informed studied physician and scientific research verse the unsupported and often times uneducated opinions of individuals on the internet both attempting to address a matter entirely carnal and physical. On the other hand, in religion, you have God's Truths which can only be revealed to people by His spirit because the phsycial and natural man cannot recieve these things on his own, they are foolishness to him.

While I thank you for your kind words, this opinion and view point has always been very stupid to me.

It's so easy to say the things you do when you havn't studied the human body, bacteria, molecular biology, organic chemistry and viruses etc... etc..

I'm in no way boasting but apparently a dose of reality is what people need. I wish people would have a reality check and stop and think for a minute about what it is they think they know so much about and why it takes 12+ years to become a physician if , and that's a big if, all the pieces fall into place perfectly. For the majority of physicians, it takes many more years than just 12 to even be able to adequately treat hurting and sick people. But by all means, please, google your way to killing viruses. Achieve what the medical field seaks so desperately to do in all its years of existance in your tiny life span.

Maybe people should humble themselves and stop being so stubborn and pretending to be experts on every matter and maybe just go in and see a phycisian?

The world isn't full of bad Dr.'s and in fact, I will argue, they are a small minority. If you have a negative view of the medical field than you need to set aside your pride and arrogance and re-examine why you feel that way.

Dr's aren't Jesus and they can't raise the dead and they certainly cannot help those whom God has planned must go at this time or that time. All we can do is pray to God to have mercy on us and use us as vessels of healing through which He may be glorified and a person's life extended. Ultimately, we are all dying. We were dying the minute we were born.

Yes this topic hits close to home for me because I have to stand by all too often and watch mis information spread and people talk bad about phycisians and avoid the Dr.'s like a plague yet they would willing jump into the arms of the uneducated unknown pseudo scientific community of the internet for help. They think they've found a youtube video that sounds smart so suddenly they are experts on the matter (NO i'm not refering to the hydrogen peroxide video posted in this thread but I am skeptical of that as well. I was refering to another video posted on this forum about science and medicine not too long ago.) Well, I won't stand idly by while my brothers and sisters are deceived.

I know vitamins are good for you, this isn't about vitamins. The human body is very complex but like I said, wax in the ears or charcoal in the stomach isn't going to fix Dennis viral problem and issues of vertigo. This is an middle/inner ear issue and as he stated viral as well.

God be with you,

Alex
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 09:38:15 PM by lilitalienboi16 »

levycarneiro

« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2013, 10:25:58 PM »

Yes this topic hits close to home for me because I have to stand by all too often and watch mis information spread and people talk bad about phycisians and avoid the Dr.'s like a plague yet they would willing jump into the arms of the uneducated unknown pseudo scientific community of the internet for help. They think they've found a youtube video that sounds smart so suddenly they are experts on the matter (NO i'm not refering to the hydrogen peroxide video posted in this thread but I am skeptical of that as well. I was refering to another video posted on this forum about science and medicine not too long ago.) Well, I won't stand idly by while my brothers and sisters are deceived.

Hello Alex,

on that video you mention here from the other not old thread, there's a lot, a real lot, of science-backed literature, including some books that were mentioned in the same thread and many others not mentioned there. So if the initial video, made by a comedian, it's a stumbling block for anyone to wake up to some truth, that's totally another problem. One other guy, of a non medical profession, a journalist, wrote one of the most innovative and investigate books on diet of recent history that debunked many myths (good calories, bad calories) to those that search for the truth. So what's the truth? Medical truth only comes from medical doctors? No, they come from science. Whether this science comes from a comedian, a journalist, or a programmer.

- sometimes people from outside of any field can improve that field while people from inside can't for many different reasons.
- if someone is presenting something that is truth, that is science-backed, it doesn't matter for me if that person is a comedian or any other profession. Reasons made that that person went further in search of truth in any field that others just didn't care about.
- if something is truth, a comedian or a clown will not make it be a lie. On the contrary, by other authors, studies, books, you will see it proven true time and time again.
- not all of us here (or any one) are so naive to just think "omg, this video is awesome" when one sees a smarty-pants video on the internet. If one video really makes sense, we non-doctors research it a little more, and a little more, until we have evidence, and assurance it's truth.

On the negative view of the medical profession, it might just be that it's hard to find a good and evolving doctor. How many times did people here go see doctors that are just "basking in the sun" of their profession? How many are just concerned with the next Medical Seminary in the Caribbean? I know this is all stereotypes, but the truth is: it's really hard to find good doctors these days, so we patients are doing a lot of legwork in researching new things that doctors are not even aware they exist. I know this for a fact, not only in Brazil but in the US too.

Just some ramblings on my side of the story as a patient :)

God bless
Levy

Michael

« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2013, 10:38:46 PM »

So what you are telling me is that as God's truths are to us in religious matters through his spirit and not the studied theologians that so too is the herbal remedies and internet websites with their pseudo science and misinformation to modern medicine?
No
So what you're saying is herbal remedies are like God's spirit and His truths and that modern medicine and educated physicians on natural matters (which require no spiritual understanding mind you) are like the blasphemous and damnable theologians? Really?
No

In medicine, you have the informed studied physician and scientific research verse the unsupported and often times uneducated opinions of individuals on the internet both attempting to address a matter entirely carnal and physical. On the other hand, in religion, you have God's Truths which can only be revealed to people by His spirit because the phsycial and natural man cannot recieve these things on his own, they are foolishness to him.

Sorry, that's not what I was saying.
Did you look at the Vitamin C paper I linked? Did you see the references at the bottom which included the researcher and the journal, (sometimes a medical journal), that published said research?

While I thank you for your kind words, this opinion and view point has always been very stupid to me.

It's so easy to say the things you do when you havn't studied the human body, bacteria, molecular biology, organic chemistry and viruses etc... etc..

Fair enough, but I'm a simple operator of optical fiber machines which our learned engineers can't run even though they are the ones who wrote the running instructions....and no, I'm not equating what i do with the practice of medicine.

I'm in no way boasting but apparently a dose of reality is what people need. I wish people would have a reality check and stop and think for a minute about what it is they think they know so much about and why it takes 12+ years to become a physician if , and that's a big if, all the pieces fall into place perfectly. For the majority of physicians, it takes many more years than just 12 to even be able to adequately treat hurting and sick people. But by all means, please, google your way to killing viruses. Achieve what the medical field seaks so desperately to do in all its years of existance in your tiny life span.

Maybe people should humble themselves and stop being so stubborn and pretending to be experts on every matter and maybe just go in and see a phycisian?

I never said I was an expert. I did say there may be alternatives to synthetic pharmaceuticals.

The world isn't full of bad Dr.'s and in fact, I will argue, they are a small minority. If you have a negative view of the medical field than you need to set aside your pride and arrogance and re-examine why you feel that way.
I'm sorry, it's neither pride nor arrogance. It's from watching 2 parents, and some others, slowly dying of pharmaceuticals and being slaves to the medical industry with all of their expensive tests that had nothing to do with the illness...not even remotely. They were simply money making tests. Funny how, in one case, all of the tests stopped when Medicaid stopped. It would take too long to go into the details, so I won't. I prefer not to be a slave to the medical industry. I don't want to have to schedule my life around doc appointments that may or may not help. But that's just me. I suppose that if I came down with a life threatening illness, or broke a bone, I would reconsider my position, but my 'advice' as it were, was not concerning life threatening illness. I am not suggesting that Physicians in general are bad, but I think it the laws and legal guidelines and Hospital bottom lines may compromise a Physicians work.

Dr's aren't Jesus and they can't raise the dead and they certainly cannot help those whom God has planned must go at this time or that time. All we can do is pray to God to have mercy on us and use us as vessels of healing through which He may be glorified and a person's life extended. Ultimately, we are all dying. We were dying the minute we were born.

I agree that the there is a lot of bad information out there.

I know vitamins are good for you, this isn't about vitamins. The human body is very complex but like I said, wax in the ears or charcoal in the stomach isn't going to fix Dennis viral problem and issues of vertigo. This is an middle/inner ear issue and as he stated viral as well.

God be with you,

Alex

And with you,
Michael

Michael

« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2013, 10:54:40 PM »

Oh, and Alex,

I sincerely apologize for having marginalized the Medical Profession in such a way as to have you come to it's defense. I did not mean to paint my disdain of it with such a wide brush.
I also apologize if you thought the scripture I quoted was meant as more marginalization. It was only to show that, in those 2 cases, a natural product, wine in this case, can help with small illness.....plus I think that people would prefer wine over say, Pepto-Bismol.

Take care,
Mike

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2013, 11:23:19 PM »

The baby and her mother both had the flu shot a few months ago. Doctor said this is another strain. The baby is much better. She just coughs a little now.

"During a lecture, I said, "If you are using aspartame (NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc.), and you suffer from fibromyalgia symptoms, spasm, shooting pains, numbness in your legs, cramps, vertigo, dizziness, headaches, tinnitus, joint pain, depression, anxiety attacks, slurred speech, blurred vision, or memory loss-you probably have 'Aspartame Disease'. "
http://preventdisease.com/news/10/042010_ms_lupus_aspartame.shtml

Some general ideas concerning Vertigo, including a blurb about artificial sweetener. Also some thought that Niacin may help relieve Vertigo.

I have not used aspartame since the 1980's when it gave me tipple vision. I cannot tolerate any artificial sweeteners.

I have Niacin and I use it from time to time to lower my blood pressure. I'll try it tonight. Thanks.

The dizziness has not lessened, if anything it has increased, but the severity is not as bad. But I think it because of the flu.

I think this has something to do with pressure in my head. The coughing started and as soon as it stopped I get really dizzy for 10-15 seconds. I've determined not to cough. But I have coughed enough that my ribs and stomach mussels are very sore.

Gina was correct about the alcohol. I got some drops for swimmers ear and it is 95% Isopropyl alcohol and 5% glycerin. Have not tried it yet.

Alex, as I've said I have an appointment with a specialist in 9 days.

When it comes to doctors I think we need to strike a balance between common sense and trusting God. If a doctor can help then use him/her. There are many children in cemeteries whose parents thought they were trusting God to heal their child. J.W.'s come to mind.

I've been using activated charcoal to settle my stomach for quite a while. I know it works for that anyway.

I have been taking this heavy duty Vitamin C for a few months:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CD9XGC/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00

Michael

« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2013, 12:28:25 AM »

Coughing fits make me quite dizzy as well. I hope that is part of your problem because the solution is simple...stop coughing, Lol..

That vitamin C is very expensive for 30 doses. If you have a moment to read the paper I linked to, they used intravenous ascorbic acid, (vitamin c), but in other papers, the use of oral ascorbic acid worked fine. It was the therapeutic, (high), dosage that helped, not the type of C. If that brand works for you, carry on. If you would like a less expensive C, I use this.
http://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-Vitamin-C-1000-Capsules/dp/B0013P1GGI/ref=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1357095261&sr=1-2&keywords=now+foods+vitamine+c
You can always increase the dose to equal the strength of your current and still be cost conscious.
http://www.doctoryourself.com/oral.html

When it comes to doctors I think we need to strike a balance between common sense and trusting God. If a doctor can help then use him/her. There are many children in cemeteries whose parents thought they were trusting God to heal their child. J.W.'s come to mind.
Agreed.

I wish you well,
Michael
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 20 queries.