bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: LiesGirlsTell  (Read 7482 times)

Gina

LiesGirlsTell
« on: December 21, 2012, 01:43:55 PM »

Having fun with the truth.  Let's roll......

"I'm not wearing any makeup."

"I don't have jungle fever!"

"I've always been really good with money."

"I love to clean."

. . .

;D

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: LiesGirlsTell
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 05:46:11 PM »

Well being a massive ladies man myself as all would know, I find myself struggling these days. I live in a town called Whakatane and I use to be known as the Casanova of Whakatane, but lately all I hear from the girls is:

“I wouldn't change a thing about you”

“I won't get mad if you say I don't look good in this dress”

"Your friends are great. I don't mind if they come over."

"It doesn't bother me if you look at other women."

"It's what I've always wanted."

Pray tell me good folks what must I do to get back to my winning ways. Any help would be greatly appreciated?

Casanova
🤫

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 06:04:54 PM »

Cas, I've never been able to figure those other people out.  Can't count the number of girls that felt like they had to be 'in love' with me to just go out on a friendly date.  When something was working that fast for me, it couldn't be described as 'love'.

Sorry if that was no help, but I'm not as good looking as I used to be. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 06:12:05 PM »

Your words an encouragement to me kind Sir but surely calling me Cas - you mock me Sir!

Casanova
🤫

Gina

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 07:28:08 PM »

Pray tell me good folks what must I do to get back to my winning ways. Any help would be greatly appreciated?  ~ Yours truly, Cas
   ;D

For starters, you should definitely tell them you live in Whakatane. 

But above all, ignore them.  Women respect that.

It's true!  I saw it on an episode of Jerry Seinfeld.   ;D

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 07:33:14 PM »

Surely a more true statement was never said "ignore them". This jerry you speak of is foreign to me. I thank you for your kind words lady.

Casanova
🤫

Gina

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2012, 07:39:09 PM »

Jerry Seinfeld isn't foreign.   ::)  He was made in ... New York City?!    :P 

;)

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2012, 10:20:02 PM »

I think I Casanova may have to go watch some episodes of Seinfeld that should solve my problems.

Casanova :-*
🤫

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2012, 10:54:06 PM »

I'm not sure they even solved Jerry's problems, but I didn't see every episode. 

I'd suggest expatriation, but only if you bring your accent with you.  Big step, I know...and maybe not worth losing the view.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2012, 12:08:23 AM »

I see you mock me again Sir! I challenge thee to a duel Sir! Muskets at 3pm. Maybe 3:30pm after my tea and scone. But then Sir! your untimely end shall be at hand. Now away from my presence with you.

Casanova
🤫

gregorydc

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2012, 12:19:32 AM »

Maybe Rhys er Casanova is a Monty Python fan and not a Seinfeld fan?
Plus I know the biggest lie most girls tell, the three word one. But that's for another topic I believe. And maybe that is just to me too. Lol oh well another tragic tale for another time.
Greg

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2012, 12:35:08 AM »

I see you mock me again Sir! I challenge thee to a duel Sir! Muskets at 3pm. Maybe 3:30pm after my tea and scone. But then Sir! your untimely end shall be at hand. Now away from my presence with you.

Casanova

I'm sorry, cassy.  I didn't understand a word you said with that thick Kiwi accent.  Something about Muskrats at Thraypeem?  Is that a local restaurant? 

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2012, 02:29:57 AM »

Maybe Rhys er Casanova is a Monty Python fan and not a Seinfeld fan?
Plus I know the biggest lie most girls tell, the three word one. But that's for another topic I believe. And maybe that is just to me too. Lol oh well another tragic tale for another time.
Greg

Kind Sir! this Rhys you speaketh of I knowest not of. Indeed Sir! this Monty Python intrigues me, I shall investigate this snake you speaketh of in due time. Kind Sir! Your advice is appreciated.

Casanova

I'm sorry, cassy.  I didn't understand a word you said with that thick Kiwi accent.  Something about Muskrats at Thraypeem?  Is that a local restaurant?

Cassy Sir! In all my days as a honourable gentleman I have never heard of the like. I can assure Sir! my accent is common down our way, as for local restaurant you have my blood boiling Sir!!! Away with thee now before I report thee to thy mods. Wait I see you are one - ahhhh foiled again ??? . You battle well Sir!

Casanova
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 02:32:57 AM by Rhys NZ »
🤫

Dave in Tenn

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2012, 03:48:13 AM »

I've consulted my Kiwi to English dictionary and learned that I have been called out.  I choose Gregorydc as my Second.  He shall have another tragic tale to tell when we have thus met! 

Then maybe later we all can go for tea and scones, and swap war stories.  Do they serve good tea at Thraypeem?

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2012, 04:21:10 PM »

I have awoken from my bed chamber which is more lonely than usual but then to read your post :o. Dear Sir! Your impertinence astounds me. A more civil hold of thy tongue is required. Kiwi to English dictionary Sir!, indeed such nonsense I only speak the English of my ancestors before me. Gregorydc will be of no help to thee Sir! I only drink the finest tea Sir! as I'm sure you are aware of. Casanova only gets the finest things depicting the nature of the upstanding man I am. As for Thraypeem you still mock me Sir! Now away with thee now - my brain hurteth.

Casanova
🤫

indianabob

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2012, 06:56:36 PM »

Shouldn't someone be moderating this exchange of 1611 era barbs?

I-Bob  ::)  ;D

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2013, 01:01:19 AM »

I believe kind Sir! the one they call Dave in Tenn is doing that even though he hastens to mock me. I see you come with no advice for Casanova, then away from thy presence Sir!

Casanova :P
🤫

Gina

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2013, 01:10:14 AM »

Guys...

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2013, 02:05:25 AM »

Timely advice indeed there fair maiden. Casanova thanks you.

Casanova :-*

🤫

Patric

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2013, 08:23:09 PM »

*kinda wishes he was from the jungle* :P
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 22 queries.