bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Incredible Eyescapes  (Read 3492 times)

Gina

Incredible Eyescapes
« on: December 21, 2012, 10:30:14 PM »

Armenian physics teacher Suren Manvelyan shows you a side to the human eye you may never have seen before

http://www.news.com.au/technology/gallery-e6frflwi-1226539794059

I would love to write a fifty page paper on the human eye, for example. Then after blowing away every atheist and evolutionists with the facts regarding the human eye (or an animal eye), I would love to discuss the origin and probability of putting TWO EYES SIDE BY SIDE IN ORDER TO INDUCE AN ILLUSION IN THE BRAIN THE MAKES THINGS APPEAR THREE DIMENSIONAL THROUGH DEPTH PERCEPTION!!!

I would just love to sit on a panel with all the evolutionists and atheists of the world and have them explain to me the origin of such a thing as the allusion in the brain of depth perception through the spacing of two eyes without any intelligence whatsoever formulating such an absolute miraculous, unbelievable accomplishment of mechanical, mental, and organic chemical processes! And a thousand other such feats of intelligence only possible by the infinite mind of an all-knowing, all-wise, all-powerful CREATOR!

Sorry I can write a book on some of these subjects, but it just isn't my priority at present.

And I remember seeing that email (  http://bible-truths.com/email7.htm  ) for the first time and saying, I really hope he does that paper on the eye!  lol  I was more than satisfied with his study on evolution.

Rhys 🕊

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: Incredible Eyescapes
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 04:53:04 AM »

Always amazes me the detail our God goes into and wonderfully shown here with these awesome eye pics. When you see a closer look at God's creation it makes me more in awe of God as we get a glimpse of His work.

Like the following verse says:

Psa 139:14  I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Thanks for posting

Rhys
🤫
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.