bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deutoronomy 33:27  (Read 4157 times)

Thedistance

Deutoronomy 33:27
« on: March 22, 2006, 01:56:14 AM »

HEY ALL GREAT TO BE BACK!!!!!!!
Check this out this got me so excited, I began to really delve into the word Eternal and this was my first finding......

Deu 33:27  The eternal6924 God430 is thy refuge,4585 and underneath4480, 8478 are the everlasting5769 arms:2220 and he shall thrust out1644 the enemy341 from before4480, 6440 thee; and shall say,559 Destroy8045 them.

Eternal here is strongs 6924 and it says
The direction of orientation in the ANCIENT NEAR EAST!!!!

Pointing to CHRIST he is ancient and NEAR RISING IN THE EAST *the SUN*
God hear is translated Elohim and it says in strongs Magistrate, THE SUPREME GOD!
and everlasting here is translated OLAM which is saying that HE holds his mighty arm over us in OUR AGE.
The direction of orientation in the ancient Near east, the Magistrate, is thy den with HIS AGE abiding might ( in EACH OF OUR AGES) expel (in US) the Adversary( who's our adversary? the Seprent feeding on our carnal minds) from in front of us and shall declare OVERTHROW! (the beast)
Peace to you all in CHRIST,
Erich

ertsky

Deutoronomy 33:27
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 11:54:22 AM »

nice one!

Deu 33:29  Happy art thou, O Israel: who is like unto thee, O people saved by the LORD, the shield of thy help, and who is the sword of thy excellency! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their high places.

ah the word, beloved Word

Psa 12:6  The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

what a predestiny

what a plan what a purpose

what a God!

Psa 8:9  O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.